Beckys Exante diet diary

becky_1701

i bought the shakes months ago, had 1 and couldnt stand it lol and i bought a bumper pack with every flavour lol.

decided to go back to it, i did 2 shakes a day and then a meal, then decided stuff that i am going to do 3 shakes a day. Monday i had all 3 shakes and it went ok. at night there were so many times i was reaching into the cubboard for chocolate bt at the last minute put it back and didnt touch it.
Tuesday i was meant to go cinema with my mum to see titanic and my sister was going to push my daughter round the shops (my lil girl is 10 months) we got there and she decided she didnt want to push her around for 3 hours and she would be bored, so my mum decided we would go to TGI Fridays, so i failed and ate and felt really bad about it.

Wednesday,
Thursday,
Friday,
went well i had nothing but water, shakes and i didnt feel that hungry as well.
Saturday i went out with my cousins, mum and grandad and we went to a pub. i thought i did pretty well i had a glass of water and a tuna sandwich on brown bread,
Sunday, we went to see my brother so i used it as my last cheat day,
from tomorrow i am 100% back on the exante diet with no cheats, i want to lose about 3stone if i can

becky_1701 said:
i bought the shakes months ago, had 1 and couldnt stand it lol and i bought a bumper pack with every flavour lol.

decided to go back to it, i did 2 shakes a day and then a meal, then decided stuff that i am going to do 3 shakes a day. Monday i had all 3 shakes and it went ok. at night there were so many times i was reaching into the cubboard for chocolate bt at the last minute put it back and didnt touch it.
Tuesday i was meant to go cinema with my mum to see titanic and my sister was going to push my daughter round the shops (my lil girl is 10 months) we got there and she decided she didnt want to push her around for 3 hours and she would be bored, so my mum decided we would go to TGI Fridays, so i failed and ate and felt really bad about it.

Wednesday,
Thursday,
Friday,
went well i had nothing but water, shakes and i didnt feel that hungry as well.
Saturday i went out with my cousins, mum and grandad and we went to a pub. i thought i did pretty well i had a glass of water and a tuna sandwich on brown bread,
Sunday, we went to see my brother so i used it as my last cheat day,
from tomorrow i am 100% back on the exante diet with no cheats, i want to lose about 3stone if i can

Hey becky good luck ! I'm also starting solid from tomorrow!! X

well i weighed myself this morning and in a day ive lost 1,1lbs which i think is great. it defiantely makes me want to carry on to lose more weight

well i was on 3 shakes a day but its making me miserable and tired and emotional so ive decided to cut it back to 2 shakes and 1 meal, to see if that makes me feel better

i was doing great on the TS but then slipped yesterday and again today, so feeling really guilty about it. tomorrow i am going to try and stick to being on it, i will have 2 shakes and a bar so then i feel like i am actually eating where with just 3 shakes i wasnt feeling like i was eating.

It happens hunny we have all done it - me more though u just get straight back on the wagon and start again :) good luck lovely x x

your losses look good Becky so your doing well ! :) Ive just started and pleased that i do 2 shakes and a bar as i was a little worried about not eating anything. I have to say though... after a couple of days my mouth feels like i have a dead donkey in it.. i keep cleaning my teeth but just dont feel fresh?? not sure if this is normal as cant find any posts on it? any tips ladies? please tell me this goes away!

It does go away! You are just getting into ketosis. It is the ketones being released. (they come out in your urine and in your mouth- so that's why your pee might smell a bit funky and the breath becomes RANK!) That is just a sign that you are doing well!

I am having a soup, a shake and a bar each day and I don't feel like I am going without! The key is drinking plenty of water!!!

You CAN do it becky!!!

Jem xxxx

well, I havent been doing that good. I am back on the TS today, but i failed and had 7 oreos but I did an extra 20 mins of working out to burn it off so hopefully that wont ruin it much. So i am still counting today as day 1, and tomorrow as day 2 as it was only a few biscuits. I had 3 litres of water which i think is great

Back