Becky's Herbalife Diary

Good luck Becky. You have to think would you rather be light but flabby or heavy n toned. I think it defo gets to a point where weight doesnt matter anymore and you have to think about taoe measurea instead x

hi becky,

i agree stop focusing on the numbers on the scales for a while! see what happens with jus measuring and u will notic a difference with ho clothes are sitting on u

xxxx

hey hun you have to do what's right for you and how you get it in your head. I'm sure you will get to where you want if you try and not think about it too much xx

Hey lovely ladies.... I am switching back to WW and my old diary. All is not lost as I have lost 6.5lb since the start of January however I want to follow a plan that I can naturally fit into my life without thinking about it or feeling deprived x

Hey lovely ladies.... I am switching back to WW and my old diary. All is not lost as I have lost 6.5lb since the start of January however I want to follow a plan that I can naturally fit into my life without thinking about it or feeling deprived x

Come to slimming world!

Well thank god I'm subscribed to that one too ;D

You have to do what u feel most comfortable with as it's a life time change!!

Still 6.5lbs nearly half a stone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well thank god I'm subscribed to that one too ;D

You have to do what u feel most comfortable with as it's a life time change!!

Still 6.5lbs nearly half a stone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks chick! I know I'm swapping back after a few weeks but at least I'm trying... Very trying ;-) !! x

Thanks chick! I know I'm swapping back after a few weeks but at least I'm trying... Very trying ;-) !! x

Your fine lovely! Who cares if you do 20 diets as long as the weight is still melting off thats what counts.

Saying that im still scared to swap back to ww because of what people might say.

Bah diets are driving me nuts!

Your fine lovely! Who cares if you do 20 diets as long as the weight is still melting off thats what counts.

Saying that im still scared to swap back to ww because of what people might say.

Bah diets are driving me nuts!

Now it's time to take your own advice... It doesn't matter what people think does it? Plus, how do you know what they are thinking if they havent told you. It's just your negative mind talk that you need to ignore.

You can switch back and start losing a few lbs slowly and you will lose weight or worry about what people think, not follow any plan, and put some weight back on. I know which one I have chosen, and I have!!

People will respect you more for trying. Losing weight isnt easy, if it was, we would ALL be at our target weight xxxxxxxxx

i dont think ill stop herbalife fully, its more practical for me to have one shake for breakfast and its working for me. ill be making it 2 shakes/one meal 6 times a week and 1 shake/2 meals soon as my marathon milage is going to 15 miles at the weekend in 2 weeks. need more carbs for that much distance.

Back