Becky's Herbalife Diary

Im just trying to think back, I think to maintain you use the shake as a snack and have a normal breakfast dinner and tea. Cant remember now :-S

I would have thought that if I had two protein meals and one shake my loses would slow down? Would i still have the two snacks as well? x

Not sure what it was really... I have just been out and did an extra few laps and had a word with myself x

Glad you had a talk with yourself. Saves me giving you a telling off ;)

That is a great loss, if we had that in ww it was a fantastic week, so you had a great loss, indulged a little at the weekend, been happy and feeling full through the week x sounds pretty good to me Hun xx leave them kettle crisps alone, keep them for a weekend treat, something to look forward to x x

That is a great loss, if we had that in ww it was a fantastic week, so you had a great loss, indulged a little at the weekend, been happy and feeling full through the week x sounds pretty good to me Hun xx leave them kettle crisps alone, keep them for a weekend treat, something to look forward to x x

I'm going to take Cai's advice and chuck them in the bin next time I go in the kitchen x

Well done becky

I think with ALL plans it's important to have a bit of what u fancy! I have a cheat meal every week and I have been nibbling on 90% dark chocolate through the week. The kettle chips will probably trick your body and speed up the metabolism! Xxx

hya becky, you might be interested in this!
got my form through the post today, but its similar to the shine walk

Walk In The Dark x

its not that far off really, 12 weeks ish! x

its not long after my marathon either, 14 days :) just hope ive recovered lol!!! x

I'm here!! Sorry I haven't been around, got myself into a little mood with myself but I've snapped out of it now. I will be back on it 100% on Monday x

Back