Becky's Herbalife Diary

morning! (its 2 mins to 12, morning!!!)
x

Glad you're ok sweetie!!! Have u been off track this weekend? We all need to go off track at times, don't worry, it's natural xxx

hope your ok hun it's not like you to be quiet xx

It's not is it!!

I'm enjoying a nice weekend off and I'll back on it on Monday... I'm taking the scenic route! x

It's not is it!!

I'm enjoying a nice weekend off and I'll back on it on Monday... I'm taking the scenic route! x

Good girl!!! I'm soooo excited about my naughty fajitas with guacamole and cheese tonight EEeeekkkkk :D xxx

Hope everything is ok sweetie! We all need a break somtimes!

See you back on monday :)

Right back at day 1 for me! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again... and I am very trying!

I think that there was a couple of things that through me off of track last week and one of them was getting weighed so I am going to try an new tactic and take a leaf out of Cai's book and not get weighed and measure my results by the tape measure and my clothes. There is absolutely no need for me to obsess about the number on the scales.

Not sure what my evening meal will be tonight, possible left over chicken with veggies but not really fancying that at the moment.... x

Right back at day 1 for me! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again... and I am very trying!

I think that there was a couple of things that through me off of track last week and one of them was getting weighed so I am going to try an new tactic and take a leaf out of Cai's book and not get weighed and measure my results by the tape measure and my clothes. There is absolutely no need for me to obsess about the number on the scales.

Not sure what my evening meal will be tonight, possible left over chicken with veggies but not really fancying that at the moment.... x

Good girl. Size is what count not numbers!

Yey!!!! Glad I am a good influence sometimes lol xx

Thanks hun, I think I just need to stop setting myself up for a fall and try and make it as normal as possible. That said, I am full of good intentions x

Im the same lovely. We will get there eventually! Xxx

I keep telling myself to focus on measurements too.

Really should as i need to try and flip my focus to exercise rather an specific diet!

Day 1 again for us both... lets kick ass x

It's so easy to let the scales rule our lives isnt it? I know I want to lose weight but I know I dont look over weight so I should try and accept how I look and not stress about the numbers and then hopefully the weight will come off without it being at the forefront of my mind all the time x

It's so easy to let the scales rule our lives isnt it? I know I want to lose weight but I know I dont look over weight so I should try and accept how I look and not stress about the numbers and then hopefully the weight will come off without it being at the forefront of my mind all the time x

It's worked for me Becky xxx

Hello you!!

Thanks for the positivity!!

How are you getting on with CC? x

Really good if I didn't go over them hahaha!! I'm blaming the cold weather! New week new start, I'm going to the gym which is 100% more activity than I had 2 weeks ago!

How's u Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back