Becky's Herbalife Diary

where do u work? They send u to hotels they should supply your shakes lol x

I work for Telefonica however I am subcontracted to Tesco Mobile. I claim all my travelling, hotels and food expenses back... if only I could claim back my Herbalife stuff back!!! I am actually saving the company money really by following this plan! x

I know, if only they sold the stuff in the supermarket I would be able to claim it back... hey ho! The hardest thing is not having breakfast when it's included in your room rate... I suppose I will get used to it in time x

Unless you wanted to reverse it and have a breakfast then to shakes? depends who you're with/what your schedule is. I'd probably be starving!

I have thought about it but I honestly don't think I could switch things around... the thought of having a cold shake in my hotel room instead of a nice evening meal would make me feel so fed up! I think I defo like to have something to look forward to at the end of a day! x

You wouldnt know whether you were coming or going!!!

Im trying to decide what milk to use for my shake.. oh life is so hard!! Should use the normal really as that goes off first... boring lol

Loving the fact soya milk lasts longer though!!

Oh decisions, decisions!!

I usually buy about 3 or 4 cartons of it as one carton lasts a day and a half... I'm looking forward to hunting down the chocolate soya x

I bought the hazelnut, almond and normal soya in the milk section and sound the light chocolate at the bottom of the baking aisle!

Looking at the cals all the soya milks are lower in cals than my skimmed milk.. bonus! Thanks for opening my eyes.. just hope i like them now!

Gonna finish off my skimmed and give the peppermint a bash! Not yet though not hungry yet, only had a banana and my lunch too!

I was just saying to Sarah Lou that I've totally forgotten about my afternoon snack as I wasn't hungry, it's unheard of. I NEVER forget about food! x

Me neither, so long as I'm not missing them everyday I and see it doing any harm

I've tried the chocolate one and the cookies and cream one warm, they are really nice. Sometime when it's freezing outside the last thing you want is a cold shake.

One word of advice, use a blender or whisk your shake rather than shaking it as it will leak out everywhere ;-) I know, I've already made that mistake!! x

Yeah when it's warm.. Just don't shake your container like you would normally. It must create too much pressure inside x

I just did mine on the hob just so it was hot enough to drink and then whisked it with a fork inside me container x

Back