Becky's Herbalife Diary

Sounds great love ur doing really well!! I got up this morning & had a vanilla shake with choc soya milk & some coconut yogurt. I'm going 2 my aunts for dinner 2nite so won't b 100% 2day but it's a start! x

Sounds great love ur doing really well!! I got up this morning & had a vanilla shake with choc soya milk & some coconut yogurt. I'm going 2 my aunts for dinner 2nite so won't b 100% 2day but it's a start! x

Ooooo chocolate soya milk? I didnt know that were was such a thing? Is it the same amount of calories as the plain soya one? x

Aaawww sorry t here about maybe not going on holiday, but totally understand why ur poss not going!xxx

Nothing has been agreed yet but John said to me the other week that I might have to find a friend to go with but it wouldn't be fair.

We'll see how the next month or so pans out... I know it sounds silly but I also dont want to leave Alfie for 2 weeks. I know we did it last year but it broke my heart and he's a bit older now and he understands things more. It makes my eyes fill up just thinking about it! He would be with a dog carer and not in kennels but it still bothers me!!! If he was going to Johns mums I wouldnt mind but she will be away at the same time! Maybe I just need to man up! x

I've just had a look on Alpro's website and you can buy hazelnut soya milk too! Ooooo!!!

I am sooooo easily pleased!!

I still haven't had my phonecall. gonna try again I want to get started x

I've just had a look on Alpro's website and you can buy hazelnut soya milk too! Ooooo!!!

I am sooooo easily pleased!!

The almond soya milk is amazing!

cannot even re do my application online coz it says iv already done it!!! i emailed ages ago.....i hop i hear soon iv got my head into thinking im gonna do this til im near goal then maintain with ww x

Hey love sorry not bn on all day, yeah I but the choc soya milk from tesco but it has 2 b the light one u buy. Iv got loads of recipes that my distributor gave me. Iv put some below :)

CHOCOLATE (use skimmed milk, alpro choc soya light or soyal milk unless otherwise directed)
Bounty - Choc F1 made up with the addition of 2 teaspoons of coconut yoghurt - My all time favourite
Choc Orange - Choc F1 made up with the addition of a few drops of orange essence (find in the baking aisle in most supermarkets) - Some people make the choc orange using Choc F1 and freshly squeezed orange juice - actually tastes really nice if you fancy a fruit based shake
Mint Aero - Choc F1 made up with the addition of a few drops of peppermint essence (again in the baking aisle)
Chocolate & Raspberry Delight - Make up your choc f1, add fresh or frozen raspberries and blend - great
Choco Nut - Choc F1 made up using Hazlenut Milk
Double Choco Toffee - Choc F1 made up using chocolate alpro soya light and 2 teaspoons of toffee yoghurt - delicious
Mocha - Choc F1 made up using chocolate alpro soya light and a teaspoon of decaf coffee - who needs Costa!

VANILLA (use skimmed milk or soya milk unless otherwise directed)
Blueberry Blast -Vanilla F1 made up with the addition of fresh/frozen blueberries in the blender
Apple Pie - Vanilla F1 made up using pressed apple juice (not from concentrate), some cinamon and some nutmeg with ice in the blender - Yum
Vanilla & Mango - Vanilla F1 made up using vanilla alpro soya light and frozen mango chunks in the blender
Vanilla & Almond - Vanilla F1 made up using Almond Milk
Very Berry - Vanilla F1 made up using cranberry & raspberry juice (not from concentrate) and some frozen berries in the blender
Tropical -Vanilla F1 made up using Apple, Peach, Mango & Passionfruit Juice (tesco), frozen mango chunks all blended up
Peach - Vanilla F1 made up using vanilla alpro soya light and a handful frozen peach slices
Half n Half - Vanilla F1 with 125mls almond milk and 125mls of choc alpro soya light
Cinamon - Vanilla F1 with the addition of some blackforest frozen berries and a pinch of cinamon

STRAWBERRY (use skimmed milk or soya milk unless otherwise directed)
Very Berry (as above only use Strawberry Shake instead of vanilla)
Strawb & Vanilla - Strawb F1 made up using vanilla alpro soya light - seriously thick and seriously delicious.
Strawberries & Cream - Strawb F1 made up with the addition of 2 teaspoons of vanilla yoghurt
Tropical (as above only use strawb F1 instead of Vanilla)

TROPICAL (use skimmed milk or soya milk unless otherwise directed)
Adapt any of the strawberry recipes to suit your tropical shake - very versatile
Pina Colada - Tropical shake made up with 125mls coconut milk and 125mls pineapple juice - a shake for the cocktail lovers

Cookies & Cream (use skimmed milk or soya milk unless otherwise directed)
Malteser - cookies and cream F1 made up using chocolate alpro soya light

cannot even re do my application online coz it says iv already done it!!! i emailed ages ago.....i hop i hear soon iv got my head into thinking im gonna do this til im near goal then maintain with ww x

Yeah that's what I was telling you earlier x

Thanks Jade! My distributor said I can use 125ml of the chocolate soya and mix with 125ml of water... I will defo keep my eyes peeled for the light version though ;-)

I'm just gonna have a good nosey through your ideas now!! x

Thanks Jade! My distributor said I can use 125ml of the chocolate soya and mix with 125ml of water... I will defo keep my eyes peeled for the light version though ;-)

I'm just gonna have a good nosey through your ideas now!! x

Yeah that's quite a gd idea didn't think of mixing it with water! x

Back