Becky's Herbalife Diary

Sounds lovely! The hazlenut and almond soya is by the cereal in asda not in the fridges ;) (little tip in case you didn't know lol)

Sounds lovely! The hazlenut and almond soya is by the cereal in asda not in the fridges ;) (little tip in case you didn't know lol)

Thanks hun, I already buy soya milk for my shakes so I know where to hunt it down, i've just always bought the original one so I havent really noticed the other flavours. My Asda isnt that huge so if I cant find the hazelnut and choocy one I will be driving round all of the supermarkets in my area!!! xx

Thanks hun, I already buy soya milk for my shakes so I know where to hunt it down, i've just always bought the original one so I havent really noticed the other flavours. My Asda isnt that huge so if I cant find the hazelnut and choocy one I will be driving round all of the supermarkets in my area!!! xx

Hahaha girl on a mission!!! :) x

Like you way you said bacon twice lol

You're doing really well. I'd so fail on just liquid. Like to bite! Lol x

I wish the TV diet programmes would carry on throughout the year too, they are a massive help! x

I record all the diet programmes! Only thing on tele I watch haha x

I record all the diet programmes! Only thing on tele I watch haha x

You're like me!! There was one the other day that I havent watched yet about fad diets and myths about dieting etc!

I hope the biggest loser is on again this year, I love to see the end results for everyone, it brings tears to my eyes! x

I love the diet programmes too. There doesn't seem to be many new ones on. I've been watching the hairy dieters, last one tonight. They are great at making healthy homely meals. It's last years one repeated though, only saw the first one last year though so I'm glad it's on again. X

I love the biggest loser and also cry!

If I manage to leave the house today to go to tesco I will try and hunt down the soya milk!

At least I'm not alone! I think I cry because you know just how much hard work and effort they have put into it and just how much it means to them to change their lives

I'm defo on a soya hunt later ;-) x

You're like me!! There was one the other day that I havent watched yet about fad diets and myths about dieting etc!

I hope the biggest loser is on again this year, I love to see the end results for everyone, it brings tears to my eyes! x

OMG! The biggest loser is my absolute favourite! I'm always crying at it but love it! It's so addictive. Iv bn looking for the the box sets but can't buy them :( yeah I watched that one last night I had recorded it as well abt the myths abt diets lol im right in2 obese: a year 2 save my life, right now it's so gd! Sad as well tho x

Ventured out and bought soya! Normal, almond, choc light and hazelnut! Looking forward to trying these over the next week :)

I'm sure ull enjoy them, they r all lovely :) x

Well my vanilla shake arrived today in the post and I have just been to asda and i have managed to get my paws on the hazelnut soya and the almond soya. Hurry up day 4 and I can try them out!

Just got to track down the chocolate one now :D

Well my vanilla shake arrived today in the post and I have just been to asda and i have managed to get my paws on the hazelnut soya and the almond soya. Hurry up day 4 and I can try them out!

Just got to track down the chocolate one now :D

Great stuff makes it a bit easier when u can have a wee change! :) how's day 3 been for u? x

Fab!! Just looking forward to my dinner. As I'm full of cold i think I will have a nice hot omelette for my dinner

I think my hardest days will be next Wednesday as I will be in the office and Friday as I will be at one of my suppliers and try always have a buffet lunch. Just trying to take each day as it comes so I won't worry about that until next week x

Fab!! Just looking forward to my dinner. As I'm full of cold i think I will have a nice hot omelette for my dinner

I think my hardest days will be next Wednesday as I will be in the office and Friday as I will be at one of my suppliers and try always have a buffet lunch. Just trying to take each day as it comes so I won't worry about that until next week x

When's your weigh in day again? I had a choc shake this morning with a little bit of orange essence, was lovely! Gonna have a choc & strawberry one 2moro using strawberry essence x

Back