Becky's Herbalife Diary

Another day down & closer 2 weigh in :) well done x

Well done sweetpea! So proud!

Woo hoo.... Day 6 :bliss:Only another 2 days after today and I will be tip-toeing onto the scales!! I was sooooo tempted to get on this morning but i dont want to get back into my old habits plus if I didn't see a decent loss I would have done all your heads in so I decided to spare you from that for a couple of days lol!!

Oh, I found out why I couldnt sleep last night... I am supposed to have the herbal tea for breakfast, morning snack and lunch and not to drink it after 4pm... I had a cup and 9pm.. opps!!

My plan today will be

9.30am Cookies and cream shake and herbal tea

11.30am Not sure yet as I am bit bored with the bars... maybe a boiled egg? herbal tea

2pm Chocolate shake with herbal tea

6pm Stewed steak with mushrooms and onions served with carrots, swede, cauliflower and green beans

I missed a snack today as time just passed me by and I wasnt hungry... I wont make a habit of it x

Last edited:
you're doing well! Are you still satisfied with the diet? Can you see yourself keeping it up? I'm fascinated because I know I'd fail miserably lol x

you're doing well! Are you still satisfied with the diet? Can you see yourself keeping it up? I'm fascinated because I know I'd fail miserably lol x

Morning honey...

It's a real tricky one to answer at the moment I think! So far I am absolutely not hungry in the slightest and believe me I can eat!!! I think for me the hardest thing to over come is that I am having a shake instead of 'food' however that said, I do have two snacks inbetween my shakes which can be anything that is high in protein so it doesnt have to be the herbalife bars

I so want to succeed as I know a couple of people are interested to see how I get on. I know a couple of people that have done really well following the plan so I guess it will all come down to my will power!!!

I have tried Slim Fast in the past and believe me, it's not a patch on Herbalife!! x

Morning honey...

It's a real tricky one to answer at the moment I think! So far I am absolutely not hungry in the slightest and believe me I can eat!!! I think for me the hardest thing to over come is that I am having a shake instead of 'food' however that said, I do have two snacks inbetween my shakes which can be anything that is high in protein so it doesnt have to be the herbalife bars

I so want to succeed as I know a couple of people are interested to see how I get on. I know a couple of people that have done really well following the plan so I guess it will all come down to my will power!!!

I have tried Slim Fast in the past and believe me, it's not a patch on Herbalife!! x

I'm so glad your enjoying it! Fo you thinkbthe change of diet has given you new mojo?

Xxx

Ooooooo my new chocolate chip meal bars have just arrived!!! I so want to try them but they are so expensive I think I need to hang on to them for when I need them when I am in the office and I don't want to have a shake!

I still have a berry one that herbalife sent to me in the post before I started... maybe I could try that to see if they are as filling as a shake! x

you seem to be in a different mind set today hun xx

I know, it's daft isn't it but I guess you can relate to it with how you felt this time last week...

I have just seen Sarah's comment about my mojo, I dont know how I missed it sorry... I think it's too early to tell and I dont want to tempt fate! If I am still at it in 3 weeks then I will defo say I have my mojo back!

Next week will be really tough as I will have two and possibly three hotel stays and a buffet lunch to avoid but I am not going to worry about that now as I know it will just through me off track

One thing is for sure, i honestly wouldnt be this motivated if it wasnt for you guys :heartpump: xx

Hey hun, just stopping by to see how it's all going - you're doing fab! Especially as you've been ill - go you! I'm back on SnS today after the Xmas break - can't believe I had so long off plan! :O

Can't wait to see what the scales say for you on Thurs - know you will have done great and it'll be a fab motivation! :)

Keep it up!

X

You deffo seem more positive, had the cold subsided now too?

I went to the shop today and usually i sort of automatically stop by the pizzas, even just to look but i walked right on past :D

I feel it too :cool:

Good bye pizzas!! Well done you!!

I am only just getting round to having my shake as work was a bit manic this morning and then I have just taken Alfie out for an hour, if I wasnt of Herbalife I would have been starving by now x

Hey hun, just stopping by to see how it's all going - you're doing fab! Especially as you've been ill - go you! I'm back on SnS today after the Xmas break - can't believe I had so long off plan! :O

Can't wait to see what the scales say for you on Thurs - know you will have done great and it'll be a fab motivation! :)

Keep it up!

X

Good luck back on SnS, wouldn't it just be sooo much easier if we could eat and drink what we liked and never put on weight!

I am already wishing the days away until Thursday !! x

Back