Becky's Herbalife Diary

Ahh, maybe that's where I was going wrong then.. They showed it once and I went off to get a pen and paper and I couldn't get it show the details again!!

I never expected a loss like that, I hoped for 6lb but 9/9.5lb is fab-u-lous! x

Oh my god!!!!! Did not know that was even possible!!!! Keep at it girl, so far I am sold once I pop!! Wow still stunned, it's so amazing, see all the effort you put in has paid off, and I think the whole tin of tuna is so not a problem!!! Xxxx

Oh my god..... I have lost a whopping 9lbs!!!!! I absolutely cannot believe it!!!

And, If I use my new body analyser scales I am actually 0.8lbs lighter so it puts me at 11st 0.8lb. I was almost late for work as I was trying to get my scales to show my body fat and water percentage, it showed it once and I couldnt get it to do it again so I will need to try again tomorrow

I am going to round my weight up to 11at 1lb otherwise it will get confusing!

I can safely say that I will be happily continuing with Herbalife :cool:

My plan for today will be

8am Chocolate shakes with hazelnut soya & herbal tea

11am Tomato and basil soup

12.30am Chocolate chip meal bar - Havent tried these before but I thought that they would be less obvious when I am in the office

3pm Peanut protein bar

6.30pm Char-grilled chicken mediterranean vegetables

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Wel done xxxx

Wow amazing loss :) well done. X

Wahoo well done!! I wanna start now....stomp stomp!

I got an email with a number so that I can ring someone!!! so I'll ring x

Omg omg omg!! See I told u!! 9lbs that is flipping fantastic!! You go girl xoxo

Oh great stuff! Let me know if you need any help afterwards x

that depends on if I can get in touch....I'm not having any luck xx

Hey Becky hardly bn on, bn so busy at work! Just wanted 2 say a big massive well done!! Uv had an amazing first week & really stuck with it :) really pleased for ye! xx

Hey Becky hardly bn on, bn so busy at work! Just wanted 2 say a big massive well done!! Uv had an amazing first week & really stuck with it :) really pleased for ye! xx

Thanks Jade! I did stick to it 100% but I never expected such a large loss!

How are you finding it after you Malteser incident? x

Back