BeckyT's WW Food Diary

What's your plans for the weekend girlies? Xxx

Currently lazing in bed as hubby has gone to work, just working myself up into getting out to walk the pooch. Getting my hair and nails done this arvo

What are you up to? How are your blisters? x

hiya huni sorry ant been around!

an afternoon of pampering sounds like bliss :)

u ok anyway babe
xxx

I know... Going out in that London on Thursday so I need to get my hair and nails done! My hair has never been right since that stupid woman cut it at the end of nov. Cant wait to get it done again x

Currently lazing in bed as hubby has gone to work, just working myself up into getting out to walk the pooch. Getting my hair and nails done this arvo

What are you up to? How are your blisters? x

Sounds fab, bearable so far.. Hoping they'll hold out for the gym!

Where r u?! It is sat night and I need you lol. You r not aloud a life...you should be here at my beck and call!! Lol xx

Where r u?! It is sat night and I need you lol. You r not aloud a life...you should be here at my beck and call!! Lol xx

I love this!!!!! I was in bed watching Dowton!

Check the email address will ya? Haven't got anything :'( x

Gutted I have finished watching!!! But it is amazing Becky!! Xxx hope you had a good weekend Hun xx

I know what you mean... We watched the last episode in series 3 last night so I just have the Christmas special left to watch... I dont know what I am going to do when it's finished x

Well today we will finally be getting the building inspector out today. He cancelled on us last week an hour after his appointment time! There's not a lot we can say and I have to bite my tongue, which doesnt come easy I can tell ya as we need to keep him on side! Hopefully we can get the extension project moving again as it has been placed on hold for 2 weeks.

I've got to pack my bag to head down south later today, will be in Slough all day tomorrow and then will be driving back up north, working from home on Wednesday and then I will be betting the train down to London on Thursday for a friends leaving doo and then I will be training it back on Friday... week done!!

You will probably find me mixing things up between HL and WW... I have 7 weeks, 8 WI's until I go away. I know I am not going to be in my size 8-10's but I need to get as much off as possible to feel as good as I can whilst I am away. I have decided to mix things between the two plans to make it as stress free as possible so that I dont beat myself up if I can't fit HL into my day. Tomorrow for instance, I will be waking up in a hotel and trying to keep milk cold is no easy task and I will have a buffet lunch so WW will work so much better.

I think I just need to be a little bit more relaxed in the sense that if I cant have a shake, all is not lost and that I can still lose weight instead of thinking I have failed and reach for a large bag of kettle chips x

Just had a read through some of your posts, well done on your weight loss Becky! I'm only in my first week back to WW and I'm struggling a bit with motivation so I think I'll start my own diary posts! I'm in a similar situation in that I've 8 WI's before I go on holidays (New York - never been and soooo excited)... obviously I won't be anywhere near my goal weight but I just want to lose as much as possible in that time! And as well as that I was at my goal before so I've lovely clothes I can't wear while I'm stuck in a couple of 'fatter clothes' until I fit them again!

Just had a read through some of your posts, well done on your weight loss Becky! I'm only in my first week back to WW and I'm struggling a bit with motivation so I think I'll start my own diary posts! I'm in a similar situation in that I've 8 WI's before I go on holidays (New York - never been and soooo excited)... obviously I won't be anywhere near my goal weight but I just want to lose as much as possible in that time! And as well as that I was at my goal before so I've lovely clothes I can't wear while I'm stuck in a couple of 'fatter clothes' until I fit them again!

Hi ya hun...

I hate losing weight under pressure, I think it makes me go the opposite way but I have no choice!

I keep thinking that if I have to go away a size 12 then that's ok'ish because at least I will have lost some. I am creeping towards a 14 at the min and I need to stop it.

I'm not sure how tall you are however we have similar goals!!! x

You get the best of both worlds by doing it this way Hun xxx I get what you mean I never do good under pressure to lose!!! X my cousin is getting married next may, and she is having her 2 younger sisters as bridesmaids, one is a size 12 so wants to get to a 8 the other sister phoned me in tears she is a size 24 and wants to say no, she is scared she won't slim down enough to feel comfortable xx ( it does not help my cousin getting married is a size 6!!!!! She has a different mum to the oldest 2) so she has decided to come to ww with me when the baby is born!!! I am slightly worried ww was my thing, I was losing well, now there is pressure going to be there!! Fingers crossed it won't matter xx

Back