BeckyT's WW Food Diary

sarahloub1 said:
lol well i had lots of people around too and it gets annoying .....asda up here is awful you think the shops were shutting for a month its crammed!!

yea im having all my 26 a day iv been having big breckies and feelong bloated off them so im gonna go back to porridge and fruit. x

It's frustrating isn't it as you just don't know what that answer is so you don't know what to change. I sometimes think that I wish our bodies could talk to us and tell us what we need to change... If only it was that simple! x

I love having my cereal so have branflakes most days but I fancy porridge but I do like having poached eggs and things some times xx

I love having my cereal so have branflakes most days but I fancy porridge but I do like having poached eggs and things some times xx

I'm a funny one with cereal, I only like what my OH describes as "grown up cereal" lol I only eat orridge, shredded wheat, high fibre bran/bran flakes, weetabix or special K lol but my OH only eats "kiddie cereal" basically if it aint sugar coated or chocolate coated he dont eat it!

*sarah-lou* said:
I'm a funny one with cereal, I only like what my OH describes as "grown up cereal" lol I only eat orridge, shredded wheat, high fibre bran/bran flakes, weetabix or special K lol but my OH only eats "kiddie cereal" basically if it aint sugar coated or chocolate coated he dont eat it!

You class cereal the same way that I do... I consider kiddies cereal less filling than grown up cereal... When I'm in a 'diet' which is most of my life I might add!, then I have porridge, my next fav is bran flakes and then shredded wheat but I have to have these with hot milk otherwise it's like eating bails of straw!

Sunday today...

Please can I ask for some advice about my holiday? Sorry to keep going on about it but I'm not sure whether to go for 1 week or 2?

Pros/cons for two weeks: get a better tan :) massive plus for me!, get lots of me time and it will only cost an extra £30 in flights to go for two weeks. The weather can be strange in march/April so if I went for a week I might only get a handful of sunny days if I just went for a week

Pros/cons for one week: could cope without hubby and pooch for 1 week, I know I'd REALLY miss them for 2 weeks, spend less money. Long way to go for 1 week

Sorry to go on... I just wanna book my flights. Spoke about it to hubby and he didn't sway me either way

Right, food...

Very late breakfast/lunch... 65g bacon 2pp, 3 tbsp beans 3pp, egg 2pp, mushrooms, roasted tomato and tinned toms 7pp in total

D: asda chosen by you, chicken and stuffing bake - 11pp lots of veggies 0pp

If we go to the pub after waking to dog, 6pp

5 mile wall planned this afternoon. Not getting on the vibro plate as hubby is at home and I will feel a burke!

if i can ask.....why are you going on holiday?? x

Honestly I wud do 2! I no u will miss john and ur doggy BUT the decision has ben made that he doesn't want a holiday! So u sud go and have fun! Ur dog will go mental when u get home and properly so will john! U can txt n ring when ever huni! But u decide u have to go for the lenght where u feel comforble xxx

personally for me, I would say only 1 week, but thats just me probably because the cons for 2 weeks are worse in my mind than the cons for 1 week, I'd hate to try to lose a 2 week holiday gain! lol

It's totally up to you hun :)

I'd say a week as well Hun, especially if you're thinking of going away with a friend at a later date as well xx

SammieAnn87 said:
O is this not the holiday with the friend? O a week coz then u have another one as well dnt u xx

I might see if she wants to come out to Lanzarote for a week and meet me out there then I'll go for two weeks and kill two birds with one stone x

Monday already... kinda glad I'm back at work and I am away down south again tomorrow, back home on Wednesday evening and then it will be weigh in again on Thursday!

I didn't eat all of my dinner last night, just didnt have much of an appetite which isn't like me... Need to quit with the mind talk me thinks

So my food for today will go something like this...

B: Porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup 0pp, beef and horse raddish sandwich 3pp, Jumbo snack a jack 1pp = 4pp

S: wotsits 2pp

D: Turkey i think! I say I think as we had some frozen meat in the freezer and we weren't quite sure what it was so i have defrosted it and will cook it in a WW galic bag 0pp I need to weigh the 'turkey' however I would think it will be about 5pp. I am going to have it with roasted Mediterranean veggies. Ww wrap 3pp

S: ww bar 2pp, apple 0pp, curly wurly 3pp

26/26pp

I will be walking the pooch at lunchtime 3.5 miles and I will go out again after work for another 3 miles = 5.5 miles

So total miles for the week so far will be 21 miles!!! :chores016: When I first got Alfie I never thought I would end up walking so far :cool:

Last edited:
Monday already... kinda glad I'm back at work and I am away down south again tomorrow, back home on Wednesday evening and then it will be weigh in again on Thursday!

I didn't eat all of my dinner last night, just didnt have much of an appetite which isn't like me... Need to quit with the mind talk me thinks

So my food for today will go something like this...

B: Porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk 7pp

L: Home made roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup 0pp

D: Turkey i think! I say I think as we had some frozen meat in the freezer and we weren't quite sure what it was so i have defrosted it and will cook it in a WW galic bag 0pp I need to weigh the 'turkey' however I would think it will be about 5pp. I am going to have it with roasted Mediterranean veggies

The above only comes to 12pp so I will need to add some more to my food diary throughout the day :wave_cry:

I will be walking the pooch at lunchtime 3.5 miles and I will go out again after work for another 3 miles = 5.5 miles

So total miles for the week so far will be 21 miles!!! :chores016: When I first got Alfie I never thought I would end up walking so far :cool:

haha! mystery meat in a galic bag! much nicer than mystery veg in a celtic bag! see how much fun I can have with a typing error?

Well it is raining so hard here there is no chance of a little walk today!

Hope alfie enjoys his walkies!

I think it is either just dance or wiifit for me today! <3

haha! mystery meat in a galic bag! much nicer than mystery veg in a celtic bag! see how much fun I can have with a typing error?

Well it is raining so hard here there is no chance of a little walk today!

Hope alfie enjoys his walkies!

I think it is either just dance or wiifit for me today! <3

It's dull, foggy and cold here but I am hoping that the sun might make an appearance later... so long as it's not raining we will be out! I bought some waterpoof trousers 3 weeks ago but I had to order them in a size 10... I need to lose at least another 18lbs before I can peel myself into them.... dont think the rain will hold off for the long!!!!!! x

BeckyT said:
Sunday today...

Please can I ask for some advice about my holiday? Sorry to keep going on about it but I'm not sure whether to go for 1 week or 2?

Pros/cons for two weeks: get a better tan :) massive plus for me!, get lots of me time and it will only cost an extra £30 in flights to go for two weeks. The weather can be strange in march/April so if I went for a week I might only get a handful of sunny days if I just went for a week

Pros/cons for one week: could cope without hubby and pooch for 1 week, I know I'd REALLY miss them for 2 weeks, spend less money. Long way to go for 1 week

Sorry to go on... I just wanna book my flights. Spoke about it to hubby and he didn't sway me either way

Right, food...

Very late breakfast/lunch... 65g bacon 2pp, 3 tbsp beans 3pp, egg 2pp, mushrooms, roasted tomato and tinned toms 7pp in total

D: asda chosen by you, chicken and stuffing bake - 11pp lots of veggies 0pp

If we go to the pub after waking to dog, 6pp

5 mile wall planned this afternoon. Not getting on the vibro plate as hubby is at home and I will feel a burke!

I would def do a 2 week hol!!!! I hate one week always feels like its never enough...maybe compromise see If you can get 10 days xxx but if me defo 2 weeks xxxx

Haha I have often found bags of mystery meat in freezer!!!!! OH goes mad as I won't eat but make for dog xxx I have said I hate food waste, but mystery meat is the exception xxx. Mind have seen OH look devastated as I have served the dog a bit of sirloin xx

I would def do a 2 week hol!!!! I hate one week always feels like its never enough...maybe compromise see If you can get 10 days xxx but if me defo 2 weeks xxxx

Thank you... I am still undecided, I don't know if I will ever make my mind up! I still cant get my head around why my husband doesn't want to spend two weeks with me on holiday, it makes me feel so sad x

It would make most people sad chick xxx does he know how upsetting it is for you?? I know sometimes I joke with OH and then he honestly has no clue how upset I feel xxx I am sure you have talked about it, but think you should let him know again how gutted and upset you are x offer him the compromise if only going for a week x have you family members who can look after Alfie??? If not find the most luxurious dog kennel so he has the seed planted the dog will be well cared for xx

Back