BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I know, half a pound is half a pound and I would have been reallllllly fed up if i'd STS... I've had a word with myself so don't worry!

If i wasnt following ww i know I would have far more than 150g of chips and probably about half a tin of beans so I'm expecting to not look like much on my plate so I'm thinking I might need to bulk it out a bit... it's mind over matter sometimes!!!

You can have the tea light holders, you don't have to just borrow them.... We've been married 2 years and I don't think we have ever used any of them since. Our evening doo was in a separate room to the one we got married in and the hotel moved them for us and they looked lovely at night too as the room was dimly lit because of the dance floor/disco. I'll dig them out of the loft (or John will!) and we can sort out meeting up so I can give them to you x

cheers huni! our night do is in the same wrong but i think they make more room but dnt no what they will do with them will have to ask! thanks becky :bighug:

no rush until after xmas really coz no wrong at the mo with all lucas's xmas presents hidding every where lol
xx

oh chicken, half a pound is really good and I understand that you want more, but hopefully you will get a bigger loss next week. your body is probably having a panic as you lost so much last week ;)

Food looks great hun, and poor alfie is gonna be knackered this week then lol

My 4pp cherry scone.....

image-926240242.jpg

image-947485285.jpg

they look really good!

I love scones! usually packed with cheese and dripping in butter ;)

Ohhh that looks absolutely friking lush I'm gonna get some xxx

5.75 miles walked today :D. I actually thought it was a little further than that. John is working tomorrow morning :) so I will get another long walk clocked up then :)

SammieAnn87 said:
evening! ur scones look nice but never really been a scone person if im honest! look nice though
xxx

It was lovely!

I had some McCain rustic oven chips tonight.... They worked out at 150g for 5pp and do you know how many I got... 6! 6 whole flippin chips!!

The cheese garlic kiev was stunning! x

only 6 chips!!!!!!!!! nah ill stick to makin my own lol! ooo were guna go t asda on sunday so i am guna get some!
u have ur beans n veg though xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
only 6 chips!!!!!!!!! nah ill stick to makin my own lol! ooo were guna go t asda on sunday so i am guna get some!
u have ur beans n veg though xxx

Yeah I had beans with it and I put a tomato in the oven and 'fried' some mushrooms... Glad I did as I wouldn't have had a lot on my plate otherwise! x

Don't eat all yuor 6 chips in a hurry ;) lol

Don't worry I made them last as long as possible and I savoured every mouthful. I somehow think the bag in the freezer is going to last me quite a while x

Told you there wasn't many you get more out of the ww ones mind but not many more xx

sarahloub1 said:
Told you there wasn't many you get more out of the ww ones mind but not many more xx

I think you get 120g of the ww ones for 5pp and you get 150g of the McCain ones for 5pp, it's just that the McCain ones are really chunky but weight wise you get more for your points x

Back