BeckyT's WW Food Diary

i hope u get it tonight hun i really do. i want mine but i have 2 and a half to go x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sarahloub1 said:
i hope u get it tonight hun i really do. i want mine but i have 2 and a half to go x

It would amazing if I did but based on the last couple if weeks I can't see it x

well just see i have everything crossed for you x

OMG!!!!! I am in the 10's and smashed it with 3lbs off!!!!! I've also got my stone!!! I honestly can't believe it! I could have kissed the woman that weighed me!!

yahoooo thats mint hun xxxx

BeckyT said:
OMG!!!!! I am in the 10's and smashed it with 3lbs off!!!!! I've also got my stone!!! I honestly can't believe it! I could have kissed the woman that weighed me!!

Wow well done chick! Thats so good! Xx

BeckyT said:

Yay!! Well done!! Xx

zomg! that amaze balls chicken!!! Super happy for you :D

Well done you that's an amazing loss!! :) xx

Wow that's brill well done!xx

image-4137994709.jpg

Tonight's dinner

looks yum

iv just noticed on another thread you put on about the value scanner! my ww calculator doesnt have a . so i cannot Use it anymore so was gona spend a tenner on one and seen that and it works im amazed haha x

sarahloub1 said:
looks yum

iv just noticed on another thread you put on about the value scanner! my ww calculator doesnt have a . so i cannot Use it anymore so was gona spend a tenner on one and seen that and it works im amazed haha x

Happy days! It's great isn't it!

I still work out the points on my ww app but if I didn't the value diary would be a saving grace! x

Back