BeckyT's WW Food Diary

That sounds like something I would do...

I guess until you have to focus on a specific NV content of a product you don't really take any notice. I'm shocked that salad cream is totally off of bounds

I used to have my best losses on SW when I had red days which means no potatoes of bread etc so I might try and adopt some of those principles over the next two weeks just to see if I can shift a few extra lbs.

I know it's daft as its too little too late but I know I will feel better if there's a smaller number on the scales x

That sounds like something I would do...

I guess until you have to focus on a specific NV content of a product you don't really take any notice. I'm shocked that salad cream is totally off of bounds

I used to have my best losses on SW when I had red days which means no potatoes of bread etc so I might try and adopt some of those principles over the next two weeks just to see if I can shift a few extra lbs.

I know it's daft as its too little too late but I know I will feel better if there's a smaller number on the scales x

It's not daft honey, yeah salad cream has half a tsp of Sugar per tlbsp so its a no no :)

but guess what? it will still be there when I'm slim and then I'll bath in it! haha!

i think you shud try and stick with 1 diet. personally i would do it lose one way and go back to square one. i would still get weighed otherwise its a slippery slope. your strong enough to cope with it and it might not be as bad as you think

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

i think you shud try and stick with 1 diet. personally i would do it lose one way and go back to square one. i would still get weighed otherwise its a slippery slope. your strong enough to cope with it and it might not be as bad as you think keep up the walking coz the inches are coming off too x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
It's defo tough going! I take my hat off to Sarah for doing S&S...

I managed 2 and a half days on slim fast before I binged and ate everything in sight which isn't great as I used to binge a lot so I know that restricting only triggers that off in me.

I think I need to forget about my works do on the 29th and think about Christmas, staying on plan on ww until then means I 'could' be I'm the low 10's x

Yes it's a really hard diet to stick to unless u have brilliant willpower, which I don't have! Plus the fact u feel hungry all the time.
I'm sure if u can get to the low end of ten's by Xmas :) x

kezzalicious30 said:
Yes it's a really hard diet to stick to unless u have brilliant willpower, which I don't have! Plus the fact u feel hungry all the time.
I'm sure if u can get to the low end of ten's by Xmas :) x

Very true... My willpower is fading fast today! x

Come on beck, you know you can do it ;)

Mojo's can be *****es! but summon her out and make her do what she is best at ;) your fab and doing so well! dead proud of you!.

i think we all have days where its really really hard to stick at it xxxxx i think get that red dress out leave it hanging on the wardrobe, every time you pass it you will be reminded of what your aim is xxxx i find it hard to stick to ww if i have gone off the rails, luckily my leader is fab!! she says that the weeks when its going well she is pleased, but she would rather we all went when not going so well!!! But she is super friendly and really approachable xx

Sometimes you have to force yourself to stick to plan for a few days, then the motivation comes back and it gets easier. You can do this, looking back at your diary your a pro! :)

You're right, i just need to get a few days under my belt and I'll be on a roll again.

Today was a massive fail but tomorrow is a new day x

i think we all have days where its really really hard to stick at it xxxxx i think get that red dress out leave it hanging on the wardrobe, every time you pass it you will be reminded of what your aim is xxxx i find it hard to stick to ww if i have gone off the rails, luckily my leader is fab!! she says that the weeks when its going well she is pleased, but she would rather we all went when not going so well!!! But she is super friendly and really approachable xx

Gosh, I wish I had a leader like that... Ive been going 8 weeks and I hardly even know her!

How are you feeling with the morning sickness? x

BeckyT said:
Gosh, I wish I had a leader like that... Ive been going 8 weeks and I hardly even know her!

How are you feeling with the morning sickness? x

New day tomorrow :) x

BeckyT said:
Erm, well the day started off well until a large bag of kettle chips fell into my mouth along with a kit kat and 2 biscuits!!!! x

I'm so bloody jealous!!!!!! X

BeckyT said:
You won't be jealous of the gain that's for sure!!! x

You may be surprised, it's probably nowhere near as bad as you imagine it will be! X

Back