BeckyT's WW Food Diary

sarahloub1 said:
i ended up with a tesco chicken and chorizo pizza was 13pp per half so i shared. only got it coz i was going to my mams and grabbed it. gutted they just had one with asparagus....yak. ill go to another one x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

'Yak' made me laugh!!

Chicken and chorizo sounds yummy... It's do annoying that supermarkets don't sell the same products x

Just been to tesco and evaded up looking at all the yummy and fattening chocolate and Christmas stuff. Managed up refrain from buying anything naughty. I've just had a choccy bickie for 2pp which is all my weeklies used up for this week

I took my dress that I want to wear to my crimbo party to work today so that I could try it on in the toilets and get my friends opinion. She speaks her mind so I knew that she'd give me an honest opinion. It's a bobycon dress and I haven't got much of a stomach so from the front I think I look ok but I think my @aa looks huge. Anyway, she said that it looked nice and that I should defo wear it.

I wish I could see what other people see when I look in the mirror. I'm now doubting what she said even though I know she'd tell me if i couldn't get away with wearing it x

lol it was ok but i do feel hungry still which im annoyed with but luckily we have weeklies to play with x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Mm, that pizza looks amazing! Definitely one for my "when I'm back in the UK..." list!

Just spotted your gain in your sig (ahem, but only after Sarah mentioned it!!) - I'm amazed you managed to do that much damage in a week. Hopefully it's water/hormone based or something and it will fall off this week! It can't be too obvious if you're wearing bodycon!! So jealous of you for that!

dominoes said:
Mm, that pizza looks amazing! Definitely one for my "when I'm back in the UK..." list!

Just spotted your gain in your sig (ahem, but only after Sarah mentioned it!!) - I'm amazed you managed to do that much damage in a week. Hopefully it's water/hormone based or something and it will fall off this week! It can't be too obvious if you're wearing bodycon!! So jealous of you for that!

Believe me, every single lb was well deserved. I hope I can pop back into the 10's just so I can feel better in my dress next Thursday.

I found out today that I'm out next Wednesday night too so I'm going to have to go to a morning WI after all next Wednesday x

dominoes said:
I'm losing track of the weeks! Are you weighing in as normal this week then?

Yep, normal WI on Thursday this week but next week will be wi on Wednesday morning.

I'll then have two consecutive nights out so I will have to be pull something magic out of the bag to get a loss the following Thursday, it won't help that I'll be switching back to a pm WI!

hi hun! ur food looks fab

although i dnt like pizza express pizzas :confused::eek: i dnt no why but 11pp for a pizza is great!!

yeh t b fair i jus noticed ur gain, i am thinkin i have put alot on this week but im not stupid everything i have eaten i no its guna b!!

i tihnk u should take a pic of u in ur dress so we can see :) if she said u look great in it hun u must do especially coz u said she speaks her mind!

xxxxx

Hey Sammie!

Every lb was well deserved with my gain, when I have episodes like that they usually last weeks/months which is why I put all my weight back in so quickly. Binge eating is something I am trying to control...

Have you had a back week food wise? Your body will be craving food after all the sickness and stomach upset you've had. If you do gain, it'll be off again before you know it x

Evening beautiful! How was your day?

Very, very long!

I was in meetings from 9am - 2pm, eventually hit the road and headed back up north. Didn't have time for any lunch and only just had dinner and sat down

John has decided to tidy out the cupboard underneath the stairs so there is s**t everywhere and it's doing my head in. I just want I relax. I've got another long day tomorrow and I'm intervening all afternoon so god know when in going to get any work done

Food today - SF

B: Scrambled egg and beans - Free

S: grapes, half a banana, only ate half as half of it was rank - Free

D: carrot and swede mash, green beans, babycorn, cabbage and smoked haddock - Free

49/49 weeklies used

food looks good, aww he was probably trying to be nice bless him! I can't relax properly when there is crap everywhere either.

oh dear :(

now subscribed to your diary, I've just read through the whole diary as I can't sleep, and you've done amazing :), you must be sooo proud, here to follow you through the rest of your journey xox

Back