BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Good luck! Just catching up on your diary, had a busy few days. That actually sounds a lot more manageable that I thought - how much did you say it was again? I don't think I'd manage it before Christmas but definitely considering doing it in January now.

It's not cheap but I've turned that into a positive as I have spent all that money I wont want to give so easily!! There's a couple of different plans... You can do it without the snack bars/soup and it works out £107 for a month or with the snack bars/soup for £155. Closer to my holiday I am going to do something called a 10 day belly buster which drops inches off of you... I will just need to buy some protein tablets for this as I will have everything else

I am full of positivity today! I have had my shake, tea and tablets and I have a bar to look forward to about 10.30am... they look gorg! x

Sounds good Hun!!!!so how long are you on it this time?? Will you be eating Christmas dinner (trust me to be worried about not eating on your behalf.) x hope it all works for you, xxx

Sounds good Hun!!!!so how long are you on it this time?? Will you be eating Christmas dinner (trust me to be worried about not eating on your behalf.) x hope it all works for you, xxx

I have a months supply but i want to stay on it until I get to target.... sounds simple doesnt it?!!?

I will defo be having Christmas dinner, in fact it's perfect as I will be able to have lots of turkey and veggies!!! x

Lol just read all this after sending u a PM! Ignore the parts u have answered here! :)

Lol @ being a rebel! Xx

Lol just read all this after sending u a PM! Ignore the parts u have answered here! :)

Lol @ being a rebel! Xx

No worries, just thought id save myself time copying and pasting, didnt mean anything by it!

Have a lovely afternoon xx

sounds good but i think i would be starving! i tried celebrity slim and the shakes were vile. what do these ones taste like? x

I wud love to do it, but I haven't the will power at the moment maybe when I lose more but a bit pricey for us at the minute.. It does work though coz nikkis pictures are brill xxx

sounds good but i think i would be starving! i tried celebrity slim and the shakes were vile. what do these ones taste like? x

So far, I'm doing ok and I've just had my second shake. The shakes are full of protein so they are meant to keep you fuller for longer. I had a chocolate shake for breakfast and and a cookies and cream shake for lunch which has little crunchie bits in it, t'was lovely! My friend suggested putting in mint essence or orange essence in the chocolate one for a bit of variation which I thought was a good idea! I might buy the vanilla one next time and put cinnamon in it or a chopped up banana

x

I wud love to do it, but I haven't the will power at the moment maybe when I lose more but a bit pricey for us at the minute.. It does work though coz nikkis pictures are brill xxx

The price was defo one thing that put me off but at the same time, I also think it will make me stay on track as i'm not spending all the money just to give up so I am going to give it my best shot! If I can get through the run up to Christmas, January should be much easier as everyone will be in the same mindset

Nikki dioes look fab! She has grown up so much and she was absolutely oozing confidence yesterday! x

The price was defo one thing that put me off but at the same time, I also think it will make me stay on track as i'm not spending all the money just to give up so I am going to give it my best shot! If I can get through the run up to Christmas, January should be much easier as everyone will be in the same mindset

Nikki dioes look fab! She has grown up so much and she was absolutely oozing confidence yesterday! x

thats one thing for me 2 the money seems alot but i prob spend that on my food anyway! and im sick of trying to think what i need then popping out and spending more than i need. iv looked on the web at it but not properly i need to have a good read but craig says i should give it a blast too but the shakes really put me off, then in the post today my new monthly pass arrived, i just dunno what to do really x

thats one thing for me 2 the money seems alot but i prob spend that on my food anyway! and im sick of trying to think what i need then popping out and spending more than i need. iv looked on the web at it but not properly i need to have a good read but craig says i should give it a blast too but the shakes really put me off, then in the post today my new monthly pass arrived, i just dunno what to do really x

It's a though one... I've been thinking about it for a few weeks and then when I found out my friend has been on it, it kind of spurred me on.

You could always get a distributor to call you and ask her to send you some samples.

I've tried slimfast in the past and have tubs of the stuff left as I couldn't go any longer than 2.5 days before I gave up! It's only day one but I don't feel hungry and i know I have a nice bar too look forward to in about half an hour. I also know that come 6.30'ish I will have a yummy tea to look forward to... chicken cooked in a garlic bag mmmm!!

X

I know reading you doing it has made need think about it Can they send them out? I'll have a try x

Yeah the lady I spoke to about 3 weeks ago sent me some in the post. I never tried them as I was put off by the cost but then when i found out that Nikki had done so well it spurred me on to get in touch with her.

Why dont you see how I get on before you decide? If I cave, you know not to bother!! Even if I just did it to get me into the 9's it would be a massive help as the end would be in sight!

I did worry about feeling like I had missed out on meals but really I'm only not having a bowl of cereal and my lunch which was usually either a bowl of soup, a sandwich or a salad. I still have a nice dinner to look forward to and a choccy bar this arvo so as long as I keep looking at it like that, I will do well!! x

well I will watch how you get on and ask for a sample. I've Been so naughty this week and I think when you can eat normal food it's hard to slip where as if your on a structured diet it might be easier x

Well day number two!!!

I've just found out this morning that the lady that used to do my gel nails did herbalife and she looks fab! Nice bit of thinspiration for me to spur me on!

I've got the day off today and I'm still lazing in bed! I'm going for my nails doing at 12.30pm and to pick up a few bits and bats from town and the supermarket and then I'll be walking the pooch

We are supposed to be going to a party tonight near Lincoln but I'd rather give it a miss as we are out for a meal tomorrow night with Johns best mate and his miserable wife.

I am going to try my shakes with warm milk to see what they taste like... Don't always fancy having a cold shake when it's so cold outside.

I'm guessing dinner will have to be something quick like a bacon mushroom and onion quiche. At least if we do go to the party and there is good it should stop me snacking x

Back