BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Pretty good day regardless, it's healthy full of nutrients, and will make you feel so much better xxx I am pretty sure whatever you choose it's gonna be ok! Xxx

Thank you... I suppose you only fail when you give up trying and I'm not giving up!!! x

You have to do whatever feels right. It doesnt matter which route you take as long as you keep going ;)

Id love to be back on any route! Ive lost my map ;)

You made me laugh out loud!!!!!!! In fact I am still smirking now!!!

Shall I buy you a new one? ;-) x

Can u get me one too please! I give up for December, honestly, I'm too weak with all this food an temptation :(

BeckyT said:
You made me laugh out loud!!!!!!! In fact I am still smirking now!!!

Shall I buy you a new one? ;-) x

Yes please! I need the route to "less lardy twatville" if possible lol

So John came home from work with large bag of Brie and cranberry kettle chips, two large pretzel and nibble trays, some frozen breaded garlic mushrooms and two large blocks of chocadooby. I want it all NOW! x

BeckyT said:
So John came home from work with large bag of Brie and cranberry kettle chips, two large pretzel and nibble trays, some frozen breaded garlic mushrooms and two large blocks of chocadooby. I want it all NOW! x

Naughty john! Dont go near it! Xxxxx

I know!!! Brie and cranberry kettle chips are going to be amazeballs I just know it!

Beginning to wish I hadn't pestered about going on holiday now!!!!! x

I love that feeling when you wake up and realise that you had a 100% day the day before!! Here's to another day... yay! I'm secretly hoping I will drop back in the 10's on Thursday then my next challenge is to get as much off before the new year as possible and then it will be full steam ahead to get well and truly into the 9's before the 21st March

We have the building inspector coming this afternoon to sign off the foundations that were done at the weekend... fingers crossed that he signs it off! We had another skip delivered first thing this morning so it looks like I will have another skip to fill with soil and rubble that we couldnt fit into the last one!!!

My food today will be pretty much the same as yesterday as I have left overs to eat up

B: Porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk - 1pp Banana

L: Chicken tikka and boiled egg salad - Free. Salad cream 1pp. Squares 2pp

D: Roast chicken, sprouts, carrot and swede mash and broccoli and gravy - Free

S: 2 satsumas

Another 3-4 miles with the little pooch later today

Last edited:
Gratz on a 100% day!

Hopefully the building inspector signs everything off and you can move on to the next step.

Food looks great today especially the salad cream!

Here is to another 100% day! <3

Fank ooooooooooo!

It's funny how better you feel once you have one good day under your belt... I think it makes the rest of the week more doable. Plus now you've jumped on board it makes it feel better too ;)

The inspector is due at 1.30pm... If he is happy we can order the cement ready for the next stage this weekend (Trying not to get my hopes up!) x

Yeah it kinda feels like everyone fell of around the same time and have struggled to get back on.

I used to work for the planning department which included building control, and our building control inspectors were bloody gorgeous! Used ot make me go all weak and giggly! lol

Mm, that food sounds really good! Are you sticking with SF at the mo?

Hey honey!

Yes I am... I find it easier to do SF during the week as I find when I am doing pp's I struggle to use up all my points some days and I feel like I am eating crisps and curly wurly's just to use up points!

On a weekend I usually do PP as I need all the points I can get for alcohol!! x

Yeah it kinda feels like everyone fell of around the same time and have struggled to get back on.

I used to work for the planning department which included building control, and our building control inspectors were bloody gorgeous! Used ot make me go all weak and giggly! lol

You're right about everyone falling off around the same time... There's another 2 weeks to Christmas too

Looks like my afternoon could be brightening up!!! x

Back