BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Ooh sounds great and that's such a good maintenance incentive! :)

Have you finished for Christmas now?

I'm working crimbo eve but I will finish about dinner time as it will be really quiet which will be the same for 27th, 28th, and 31st. I could have used my leave but it's a waste if you see what I mean. I'm so lucky I can work from home ;-)

I'm a bit torn with the Ibiza thing as I'm really broody, more so than I've ever been however it could take months and months x

morning huni!

i have never fancied ibiza i dnt no why! but it sounds amazing! u could still go if your pregnant couldnt u? i think its lovely ur feeling broody :)

did john come home in a drunken state lol
xxx

morning huni!

i have never fancied ibiza i dnt no why! but it sounds amazing! u could still go if your pregnant couldnt u? i think its lovely ur feeling broody :)

did john come home in a drunken state lol
xxx

It will be such a drinking holiday though... I will see how long they are planning to go for when we meet up tonight. I'm such a dance, trance, funky house kinda girl so it's right up my street ;-)

He has a banging headache! However he has gone out shopping. I am thinking that he will want to drive tonight but I will offer anyway ;-)

yeh im not right into that sort of music i love my cheese eeekkkk haha cnt beat abit of 5ive lol!!
yeh see what they say tonight huni will john b up for it?

ha well then least u have offered
xxx

Fingers crossed he will drive!!!!! Ibiza would be my idea of a nightmare holiday!!! But Alex would love it!!! He always fancied himself as a Dj, my grandmother has him a John digweed cd for christmas xxxx and again excited about your bloodiness xxxxx x

yeh im not right into that sort of music i love my cheese eeekkkk haha cnt beat abit of 5ive lol!!
yeh see what they say tonight huni will john b up for it?

ha well then least u have offered
xxx

It's not John's scene, he loves the music but he will say that he's too old!

Who's 5ive?!? x

Fingers crossed he will drive!!!!! Ibiza would be my idea of a nightmare holiday!!! But Alex would love it!!! He always fancied himself as a Dj, my grandmother has him a John digweed cd for christmas xxxx and again excited about your bloodiness xxxxx x

I think I would get on with Alex!! I missing my clubbing days!

I'm excited about my broodiness, it's never lasted this long before. John is 45 and will be 46 in April so it kinda needs to happen next year otherwise it's not fair on him. He's really not bothered about having children but if its what I want then he said he will have one. He will make an amazing dad

Trouble is, it could take months and months as we have so much on with the house and we are always too tired or have to get up to do something if you see what I mean ;-) I think I will just stay off of the pill and see what happens

I'm following your pregnancy every step of the way and secretly wishing I would be joining you soon! x

Aaawwww but I think ur doing the right thing if u put too much pressure on ur self n ur body it won't happen! So jus stay off the pill and jus let it happen huni!

Whose 5ive!!!!!!!!!! Becky whose 5ive!!!
Five!
U no 'everybody get up singing, five will make u wanna get down now..' Lol 5IVE xx

Love it who's five !!!!!! Don't google them Becky it will be 5 minutes of your life you will never get back!!! Agree just relax, don't take the pill!!!! And make time for some loving xxx this time next year you could be a mum, or expecting so so excited xxx

SHARON oi!! Five are amazin they were my number 1 band along with boyzone!!!!
They're in a programme startin nxt year on itv2 with atomic kitten liberty x 911 and honeyz AMAZIN!!

Ha ha!!! I won't bother looking them up in that case ;-)

Sammie - Ibiza is defo not the place for you!!!!

You're both right about the baby thing, if its meant to be it will be x

I'm with Sammie I loved five but A1 were my favorite I had all of my walls covered I love cheesy pop music but now I tend to listen to rnb xx

Aww good luck trying and have fun ;) x

My friends trying for her second and she's getting stressed about it. She's been trying for about 9 months and nothing but that's cos he's obsessing about it. Stay chilled xx

Guess who's going to Ibiza!!! I am so excited! We are hiring a villa for a week. I am sooooo going to be a size 8-10 again as I cannot having people taking pics of my in a bikini and not feel comfortable

Roll on 1st Jan! x

Back