BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Well dome, that's 1 less lb u have to worry about now :) and 1lb closer to that red dress for Xmas yay x

How good all point eaten and still a loss xx well done chick you worked hard for that pound, and enjoyed yourself also!!!!!

Well dome, that's 1 less lb u have to worry about now :) and 1lb closer to that red dress for Xmas yay x

I'd really have to be in the 9's to wear the dress and our crimbo party will probably be the first week of December so I think the dress will have to stay up for another year but hey ho... x

Is it a def Xmas Dress?? I think still try and get into for Xmas do x if not you have the pleasure if getting a new one!!! And keep that one for a special valentines meal xxx knock his socks of either way!! X

My work do's are usually in London so he wouldnt see me in it but when I do eventually fit in it I will defo be getting lots of pics!!

There is talk of a works party next year to celebrate 10 years which will be sept/oct time... I should defo be at target by then!

image-4146535419.jpg

This is the dress but it isn't me wearing it!!!! I bought it on eBay

As you can see, there's no room for lumps or bumps!!!

image-2752081456.jpg

image-424936403.jpg

Wow wow wow!!!! That is one stunning dress xx good you have a role for it if not this xmas!!! It's amazing!!!!!!! When I have looked at weight loss never imagined I world ever wear a dress like that !! Now I want to lose enough so I could xxx I think you would look stunning x

Hi I just wanted to drop in to subscribe. Iv been looking for diaries that's on my same points. I will be starting a dairy up soon.

The dress is lush....there is 13 weeks now that's a stone by Xmas just keep positive x

Also I'm in the same shoes as you. I lost 2 and half stone on sw and then put it all back on plus half a stone so I joined ww 4 weeks ago and so far lost 7lb. I'm now at the stage where I'm unsure if I'm doing it right so starting my diary to make sure I am x

sharxx said:
Wow wow wow!!!! That is one stunning dress xx good you have a role for it if not this xmas!!! It's amazing!!!!!!! When I have looked at weight loss never imagined I world ever wear a dress like that !! Now I want to lose enough so I could xxx I think you would look stunning x

That upsetting thing is if I hadn't of piled the 40lbs back I'm again within month the dress would fit me now... So silly!

I guess the longer it takes me to get the weight off this time the more likely I am to keep it off x

sarahloub1 said:
Hi I just wanted to drop in to subscribe. Iv been looking for diaries that's on my same points. I will be starting a dairy up soon.

The dress is lush....there is 13 weeks now that's a stone by Xmas just keep positive x

Subscribe away!!

I'll keep an eye out for your diary x

sarahloub1 said:
Also I'm in the same shoes as you. I lost 2 and half stone on sw and then put it all back on plus half a stone so I joined ww 4 weeks ago and so far lost 7lb. I'm now at the stage where I'm unsure if I'm doing it right so starting my diary to make sure I am x

When I was on SW I'd lost 11lbs by now so the weight is defo coming off slower however I much prefer what I'm eating on ww. If it wasn't for crimbo around the corner I wouldn't put as mug pressure in myself!

Also, the boards are sooooooo much more friendlier on ww!!! x

wooohoooo becky weldone huni! i lost 2lb so thats 2 more than i thought i would :D
been pointing the WW bread up wrong this week though which has affected my points!!xxx

any body got any good ww meals i can cook? myfriend is coming for dinner monday and dnt no wat 2 cook weight atcher friendly that is xx

SammieAnn87 said:
wooohoooo becky weldone huni! i lost 2lb so thats 2 more than i thought i would :D
been pointing the WW bread up wrong this week though which has affected my points!!xxx

2lbs, that's amazing! See, you can have a night out, eat nice food and still lose! x

Back