BeckyT's WW Food Diary

BeckyT said:
Yeah hun it is x

I have one of those too!! Do You think they work? I'm not sure (so obviously don't go on it!) lol c

Well I used to use it whilst I was on SW and like you say it's hard to tell as you're doing it along side a 'diet'. My legs ache from using it and they say 10mins is equivalent to 60mins toning in the gym. I have been a bit lazy using it but now I know i'm going to have to get rid of it I am going to be on it everyday!!!!

Every little helps!! x

lol i have NO idea what a power plate is :confused:! how exciting though havin an extension! i want a conservatory but his said not until im back at work which is only fair! if we have another baby we need t put our house back 2 3BEDROOM as it is! so cnt ask for too much i suppose lol!

ur food looks great hun! i used 2 always have branflakes but like u say i dnt get a full i love me porridge on a morning now! what scan bran that u sometimes have
xxx

Morning hun! A power plate is a vibration plate... they reckon if you use it for 3 weeks you can drop a dress size, defo helps with toning

I would defo advise against having a conservatory! For us it's just a wasted space... they get red hot in the summer and in weather like this they are an ice box and make the downstairs of your house cold. I cant wait for ours to come down. We have just spent 3 years of living with mess and upheaval renovating our house as John has done most of the work himself. I guess it will just be another 6 months of mess and that will be it!

I'm glad you said that about porridge! I wasnt sure if it was mind over matter with me but I defo didnt find the bran flakes satisfying or filling in comparison. I have to drop John at work on Weds and Thurs so I dont think I will have time for hot porridge and I know that if I have bran flakes at 7.15am I will be starving by 10am, plus I always get bored in the office for some reason and that makes me want to eat!! x

how many days are u in the office for? yeh 7.15 may b a little early to have breakfast or u could have u hot porridge then and then take ur fruit to work for when u get hungry about ten ish?
my mum said the same thing! she doesnt like theres, in the summer buster (their dog) loves it but in the winter they avoid it coz it is so cold lol
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
how many days are u in the office for? yeh 7.15 may b a little early to have breakfast or u could have u hot porridge then and then take ur fruit to work for when u get hungry about ten ish?
my mum said the same thing! she doesnt like theres, in the summer buster (their dog) loves it but in the winter they avoid it coz it is so cold lol
xxx

I'm just in Wednesday and Thursday. I don't have to go in but I'm not down south this week and I'll go a bit bonkers working from home all week! Plus if if go into the office I call at M&S at the white rose for scones!!!!!! x

haha u love them cherry scones dnt u! i dnt really like cherrys thats whats puttin me off tryin them
xxx

John bought some all butter scones from Aldi at the weekend and they work out at 6pp each... they might be more up your street if you dont like cherries x

image-1469322034.jpg

Aldi do some breaded haddock in the freezer section for 5pp, they are small prices but they are really chunky... They taste lovely x

o do they? bread haccock? i will have a look for them Saturday! i am defo guna get some scones! do u put any thing on urs
xx

I've got some in the freezer but I've taken them out if the box otherwise i would have taken a pic for you. Just be careful you don't buy the battered ones by accident as they are usually next to each other in the freezer

I just have ww spread 0pp and maybe a little bit of jam. I keep thinking I'll get some ww thick cream to have with them as an extra treat!!! x

oo yeh that wud b yum wouldnt it!
ok i will have a look n get some lucas will eat the breaded haddock as well as me so least when carls on nights could cook me n him the same xx

SammieAnn87 said:
oo yeh that wud b yum wouldnt it!
ok i will have a look n get some lucas will eat the breaded haddock as well as me so least when carls on nights could cook me n him the same xx

The pieces might look small but they are really chucky. I have it with chips and mushy peas mmmmm! x

yum i am defo guna get some! i will have chips n peas dnt like mushy peas! well i have never tried them but they look wrong lol! carl loves them hot or cold :sign0137:

SammieAnn87 said:
yum i am defo guna get some! i will have chips n peas dnt like mushy peas! well i have never tried them but they look wrong lol! carl loves them hot or cold :sign0137:

Ha ha, me too! I can eat them straight out of the tin!!!! x

Back