BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Yuk to the peas, but I absolutely love cold baked bean sandwiches, they're heaven!

Lmao that sounds awful! Cheese is a weakness of mine, I could easily eat a block a day mmmm

hahaha lovely! yeh i like cheese xmas will b hard coz we always buy lots of cheese guna jus make sure this yr its good cheeses lol
xx

Lol I would say you should try it becky but it's probably not the healthiest food :/

OMG becky!!! i make SW chips now with 20g of ww grated cheese on n put it in them microwave for a bit 2 melt the cheese coz it tast naughty but cheesy chips for like 5pp wow haha
xxx

I'm going to have to get some of that cheese!

i had it in a sandwich and dint tihnk much of it but ontop on pasta melted or on me chips its ok! 20g for 1pp is good i think
xx

What does the ww cheese taste like? I tried years ago and i didn't like it, just thinking it might have improved? x

BeckyT said:
I've never had cheesy chips! I love chips and I love cheese, just not had them together!!! x

You've never had cheesy chips???!!! You haven't lived Becky! Lol.
And as much as I love mushy peas I couldn't eat them cold lol.

After walking the pooch I opted for a tuna and egg salad which leaves me 4pp left so I will have a jumbo snack a jack later with a cuppa and a curly wurly tonight whilst i'm watching emmerdale x

Oh my, if I hadn't discovered cheesy chips I think this diet would be easier ;) definitely going to try the DIY ones :)

Chips cheese and beans is amazing!!! :) droooool x

I must be the only person who dislikes cheesy cheesy chips!!!!!! Everyone loves them so I know I am def the odd one xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
OMG becky!!! i make SW chips now with 20g of ww grated cheese on n put it in them microwave for a bit 2 melt the cheese coz it tast naughty but cheesy chips for like 5pp wow haha
xxx

I love cheesy chips....try it with gravy lol x

Nooooo its so nice its a diff version of a cottage pie......gravy meat and cheese lol x

Back