BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Re-doing my food diary today as I am switching to PP as I want some crisps and anything else I can get my hands on ha ha!

B: Porridge & milk (6pp)

L: Bacon (2pp), egg (2pp), beans (2pp) mushrooms and tomatoes

S: Squares (2pp), ww bar (2pp)

D: Steamed cod (4pp) with green beans, babycorn, swede with parsley sauce (3pp)

Ww biscuits (2pp)

25/26 :D

I sooooo need to go shopping to get some fruit and veg etc x

Last edited:
Oh my gosh. You and Sarah I am just so bloody happy xxxxx with Sammies insane post, you two back on the pro points can life get any better xxxx yep I could have a glass of wine!!!! X (not really missing, just enjoy the moan) x oh I have a genius idea. As soon as this baby pops out, I am buying that slimming tea!!!! Will point and slim tea drink xxxx

Oh my gosh. You and Sarah I am just so bloody happy xxxxx with Sammies insane post, you two back on the pro points can life get any better xxxx yep I could have a glass of wine!!!! X (not really missing, just enjoy the moan) x oh I have a genius idea. As soon as this baby pops out, I am buying that slimming tea!!!! Will point and slim tea drink xxxx

Happy days!

I will get rid of my herbalife stuff, won't say how as ill get told off again ;-) but I am hanging on to my tea for for sure!!!

Just think by the time you are ready to have your little lady you'll be tipsy on one glass!! x

Haha my accent is strange half southern half northern when I'm angry n shouting I am so southern haha!!
I'm always tipsy off one glass of wine ;) that's why I have t water it down with soda/wine!
Xxx

Sharon the way your going you wont need it! You will be at goal by the time the baba is born!

Still not made it to the supermarket and I really can't be bothered going out in the cold. Whilst I was cooking dinner I found a wrinkly red pepper in the fridge and a butternut squash in the back of the cupboard that I must have had for weeks so I have made a small batch of roasted red pepper and butternut squash soup : D

I could probably just about get by until Friday without calling at the supermarket but I haven't got any fruit :'( It's quite invigorating using up as much as possible!

Have u joined online yet. If not if u register with topcashback.co.uk, you will get your money back in about three months time. Well worth it.

hey Becky, your back :) how u doing? xox

Hello!!!

I think this is a good move - the other diet worked but total deprovision or what?! Xx

Hey, think I'm considering ww again as calorie counting is doing my head in a bit! Counting fruit n that isn't good x

hey Becky, your back :) how u doing? xox

Yeah I'm back! I'm going to try and take the relaxed approach and let the weight come off gradually. Hopefully that way it will feel more of a lifestyle change

Potentially have a holiday in 8 weeks and I doubt I'll fit into last years holiday clothes but I'm trying not to worry about that now! x

I'm shattered today as I've only had just over 4 hours sleep, my mind was just thinking about the holiday all the time. We have a timeshare in Lanzarote and when we go we usually go the same weeks of the year so we know lots of people there. John has decided for defo that he isn't going, he wants to take the two weeks off of work and crack on with the extension and kitchen. It will be a building site by then and he has said it would be better if I'm now around (in a nice way) I can see his point but it seems wrong for me to go and for him to stay at home but he keeps reassuring me it's the right thing to do

I have already booked and paid for his flight and there isnt anyone I want to take with me. I refuse to cancel the flight with the airline as I wont get any money back and If I cancel it they will re-sell the seat, why should they make any more money?

After my hours spent trying to get to sleep I have decided I will be quite happy pottering around through the day and sun bathing and meeting up with my MIL and FIL on some days for lunch and alcoholic beverages. Even on a night I will be ok as we always meet for happy hour, then I'll go back to the apartment for dinner and at least 6 out of the 14 nights we will be be going out to our fav restaurants. But, it just feels wrong... I know that if I am at home there will be very little I can do but all the same.

The pluses I can see are, I wont stress about how I look in a bikini, I wont worry about Alfie as he will be with John, I wont drink as much which and I will eat more salads as I wont have to think about making something that John likes to eat so hopefully I wont put on as much weight whilst I'm away. Oh another plus, we have wifi in the apartment so I will be able to chat to you guys everyday!

Anyway, sorry for rambling.... My food for today...

B, 2 poached eggs, 1 x bacon, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes - FREE (or 6pp)

L, Roasted butternut squash and red pepper soup - FREE

D, Mediterranean chicken with Mediterranean veg if I can get to the supermarket. The chicken is from the fish man that goes to our local and it's in a bag so there isnt any NV's on the back. If I was pointing it I would say 6pp, it cant be bad as I was eating it on HL. A bit of a tweak but will say it's FREE

Sorry for rambling x

Back