becoming a cd councellor

mamateddy

hi guys,

I would appreciate some advice please.
I did CD back to 2008 and I achieved my goal. I am planning to relocate back to UK and would like to become a CD councellor but my prob is my councellor I used to visit totally vanished, not part of the CD any longer, doesnt answer any mails or calls.
I have no idea what I should do now, on the CD website I couldnt find any contact details to whom I should email if I want to become a councellor.
How much would you cost roughly to take part in this course?

Thanks for all the answers :)

mamateddy said:
hi guys,

I would appreciate some advice please.
I did CD back to 2008 and I achieved my goal. I am planning to relocate back to UK and would like to become a CD councellor but my prob is my councellor I used to visit totally vanished, not part of the CD any longer, doesnt answer any mails or calls.
I have no idea what I should do now, on the CD website I couldnt find any contact details to whom I should email if I want to become a councellor.
How much would you cost roughly to take part in this course?

Thanks for all the answers :)

Hello. I think you can only become a CDC if your own CDC puts you forward. Maybe contact an active CDC in the area you'll be based and see if they can help.

Good luck

mamateddy said:
thank you for your answer but really i dont think a stranger would help...

I think you'd be surprised. Afterall it would earn them commission!

You can be adopted by another CDC - mine was...you just need to look one up and have a chat with them to see if they'll be your sponsor.

Cambridge Diet

Hi there, I am a Cambridge Consultant who is local to you. If you want give me a call and i can advise you further. My mobile is 07810 868562. Regards,

Hi mamateteddy, sent you a link yesterday but first time using this forum so not sure if you got it or not. I am a cambridge consultant who is local to your area. If you like give me a call on 07810 868562 and I'll be able to help you.

Back