Becoming a slimmer Miller

For breakfast today I've had chewy delight bar (b) and 2 apples. For lunch the last of the tomato and basil soup with a 12g bag tyrrells popcorn for 3 syns. Then I went food shopping. For tea I just did a Thai red curry and it was delicious. 4.5 syns per portion syns for the coconut milk and tesco Thai red curry paste. Yummy! In about half an hour I'm gona have a meringue nest with squirty cream and raspberries. Gona syn it up first and make sure I have enough syns to have it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYdxuRC4I7/

For breakfast today I've had chewy delight bar (b) and 2 apples. For lunch the last of the tomato and basil soup with a 12g bag tyrrells popcorn for 3 syns. Then I went food shopping. For tea I just did a Thai red curry and it was delicious. 4.5 syns per portion syns for the coconut milk and tesco Thai red curry paste. Yummy! In about half an hour I'm gona have a meringue nest with squirty cream and raspberries. Gona syn it up first and make sure I have enough syns to have it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCYdxuRC4I7/
Wow once again your food looks LUSH !!! x

The figures on my scales are going down wohooo. I ignore the actual number I just go on plus or minus. The only weight I use is the ones from the sw scales as they're fully calibrated. This has spurred me on anyway. Today I'm having Nutella oaty muffins (4 syns for 4 muffins and my b choice for 35g oats) - they are so good. Feels wrong having chocolate in my breakfast though! Got ham salad at lunch with 3 1/2 syns for mayo/salad cream. For snacks I've got apples and satsumas for added speed. At some point today I'm having a 3 syn bag of popcorn too. That takes me to 10.5 syns got spag bol for tea which is free (<5% mince, passata, tin chopped tomatoes, celery, bell pepper, carrot and onion) with my a choice of cheese grated on top. Here's to another good day on plan!

You can actually get scales now that don't have numbers, just a smiley face, sad face and neutral face for a maintain lol. Glad that the numbers are going in the right direction! x

This week at work has been horrendous and I'm only half way there. Trying not to let myself have a binge to "make myself feel better" for 2 reasons 1- it will undo my hard work and 2- it won't make me feel better so there's not any point in doing it!

Change of plan today for tea - I was going to do a SW chicken tikka ready meal cos I really cba! However hubby had an interview today and didn't get the job so is feeling sorry for himself (he's a teacher and teaching interviews last all day (from 8.00 - 6.00!). Anyway, I'm defrosting the left over spag bol from dinner last night and turning it into chilli con carne which is his favourite. Having some garlic bread but need to quickly syn it in a moment to work out how much I can have...

For breakfast I had 30g Special K granola raspberries & pumkin seeds with some fat free natural yoghurt and some fresh raspberries. You really don't get much granola for 30g! Anyway that was my B choice. I WAS going to have 1/2 english muffin (4 syns) with scrambled egg and smoked salmon at break, but I was too busy so that's still in the fridge at work for tomorrow. I had ham salad at lunch for 3 1/2 syns for mayo/salad cream. I've snacked on satsumas.

This means I've only had 3 1/2 syns so I intend to blow the rest on this amazing looking garlic bread!

Not been on in a few days cos work has been total rubbish (I could think of better words than rubbish which would be more fitting, but I thought I'd be polite). However I have refused to let that make me fall off the wagon. However bad the first half a week of work was, the second half was worse. Anyhow - what is the best way to put a smile on your face after a rubbish week? (apart from wine)......

3lb off!!!!!! :)

Soooo made up this morning!! And I've had pudding nearly every day in the form of meringue nests, squirty cream and raspberries.

I've got the slimming world social team coming round for tea tonight (myself and my mum - we do laptop and scales in 1st session, our sw consultant and 2 other ladies that do the laptop and the scales in the 2nd session). We do a boozy night every few months or so. Tonight is curry night. My mum is doing her AMAZING madras and is going to try out a bhuna for the first time. I'm doing korma and garlic naan breads. And we'll all be doing wine! Hic...

Trying my korma a bit differently - trying to do it syn free. This means no low fat coconut milk. I've got that in just in case batch one doesn't work out - if it's horrid I'll make it normally. I've got coconut flavouring so let's wait and see...

I'm exactly 15 stone now. Next week come hell or high water I am bloody well getting into the 14s. I think I may cry. The scales hovered on them this morning and then decided to settle on 15. Not bothered cos 3lb is super amazing for me and only happens every blue moon.

If I remember I'll put some curry pictures on later. I'm tweaking my recipe - no idea how it will turn out.

Not been on in a few days cos work has been total rubbish (I could think of better words than rubbish which would be more fitting, but I thought I'd be polite). However I have refused to let that make me fall off the wagon. However bad the first half a week of work was, the second half was worse. Anyhow - what is the best way to put a smile on your face after a rubbish week? (apart from wine)......

3lb off!!!!!! :)

Soooo made up this morning!! And I've had pudding nearly every day in the form of meringue nests, squirty cream and raspberries.

I've got the slimming world social team coming round for tea tonight (myself and my mum - we do laptop and scales in 1st session, our sw consultant and 2 other ladies that do the laptop and the scales in the 2nd session). We do a boozy night every few months or so. Tonight is curry night. My mum is doing her AMAZING madras and is going to try out a bhuna for the first time. I'm doing korma and garlic naan breads. And we'll all be doing wine! Hic...

Trying my korma a bit differently - trying to do it syn free. This means no low fat coconut milk. I've got that in just in case batch one doesn't work out - if it's horrid I'll make it normally. I've got coconut flavouring so let's wait and see...

I'm exactly 15 stone now. Next week come hell or high water I am bloody well getting into the 14s. I think I may cry. The scales hovered on them this morning and then decided to settle on 15. Not bothered cos 3lb is super amazing for me and only happens every blue moon.

If I remember I'll put some curry pictures on later. I'm tweaking my recipe - no idea how it will turn out.
Well done you.. A great loss, and those Curries ... Uummmmmmmmmmmm x

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCmwN-yi4Fz/

Had a great night.. Went well over on syns though cos of wine and my heads feeling it a bit this morning. Going to get up shortly, take some paracetamol and go for a nice stroll round the block cos it's a nice day and it will clear my head a bit lol.

Congrats on the 3lb loss! Those curries look a m a z i n g! How did you find the korma? x

I flushed the korma it was gross! I remade it normally and just synned it.

Not been good at all today. It was a lady at work's 60th birthday and she ordered in a buffet. I couldn't help myself. This was at 12.30 and I'm still stuffed. Oops. Oh well. Got some clawing back to do if I want half a pound off for Saturday for my new numbers...

My meal plan has gone a bit all over the place. Still staying on plan but my day's are all mucked up and because I've now got things on I haven't got time to cook some of the meals I had planned so having to wing it a bit in the evenings. Today I've had 30g special k granola (5.5 syns), an apple and 2 satsumas. For lunch I had a ham salad. with 3.5 syns for mayo and light salad cream. I was hungry before yoga so had a 3 syn bag of popcorn. For tea I've just had a bfree wrap (b choice) with peppers, onion, chicken and fajita seasoning. 12 syns in total.

Well I weighed in this morning and guess what...

14s 13.5lb!

I've only gone and bloody done it! In the 14s. Soooo happy. Worked hard for that half off after a bit of a bender last weekend with the booze at the curry night and then a wobble on Wednesday.

Going to be good this week so that I get securely into the 14s. I don't want a small gain at some point in the future to put me back in the 15s. I want them gone FOREVER!

Right then that's one mini target achieved. Next stop is my stone award which I need 5lb for. I want to aim to have that within 3 weeks ideally so lets see how I get on.

Doing a rough plan of meals for the week. We've got the in-laws coming over tonight so I'm doing braised beef again for 2 reasons - it's bloody delicious and I don't have to do much for it. It went in the slow cooker at 9am this morning so all I have to do later is the mashed potato. I've not had anything to eat yet and I'm starving so might have an apple and 2 hifi light bars to keep me going as it will be lunch time shortly.

Here's what I'm thinking for this week:

Sunday:
Breakfast: Apple & x2 Hifi Light Bars (B)
BLT for lunch (6 syns for bread) - going to try the new crustless bread if I can find it, it's 3 slices for a B choice or 2 syns per slice so it sounds as though you get quite a lot.
Braised beef with mustard mash for dinner (2 syns per serving)

Monday:
Breakfast: 30g Special K Granola (B), Apple
Lunch: Vegetable Soup
Dinner: Full English (Bacon, Mushrooms, Poached Egg, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomatoes) - shopping night so this is quick and easy to do.

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Special K Chocolate Delight Bar (4.5 syns), x2 Satsumas
Lunch: BLT (B for bread)
Dinner: Pulled Pork with potato wedges

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 30g Special K Granola (B) x2 Satsumas
Lunch: Pulled Pork on Toast (2 syns for 1 slice of crust free bread)
Dinner: Penne Arabiata (1 syn for 1tbsp parmesan)

Thursday:
Breakfast: Apple, Satsumas, Banana
Lunch: Penne Arabiata (1 syn for 1tbsp parmesan) leftovers
Dinner: Sweet and Sour Chicken (2 syns) with Fried Rice (not synned up yet but will do)
Will have B choice later on (some B choice bar prob hifis)

Friday:
Breakfast: Apple, Satsumas, Banana
Lunch: Left over sweet and sour (2 syns)
Dinner: Salmon with wilted spinach and seasonings.

That's a rough plan anyway...

Woop, congrats for getting into the 14s!!! Your meal plan for the rest of the week looks totally solid. Here's to an awesome week ahead x

Food that I've scoffed today:

30g Special K Almond and Cranberry granola (B)
2 apples (speed)
1 hifi light bar (3 syns)
1 12g bag tyrrells poshcorn (3 syns)
Vegetable soup (all speed apart from the potato)
Fry up for dinner: tomato and mushrooms (speed), baked beans, egg and bacon.

I've also had a lindt lindor mini egg (5.5 syns) and a chomp (5.5 syns) - that's my own fault they were at the supermarket counter and I couldn't help myself. 2 syns over my allowance but I'll cut back tomorrow instead.

Just having a sit down before I go BACK to the supermarket because I forgot to get the pork joint which I think is a crucial ingredient in tomorrow's dinner of pulled pork (doh!).

Back