Becoming a slimmer Miller

me too - seriously, this method works a treat! Just get a cheap plastic one. Mine was less than a quid from wilkinsons x

Fajitas for tea. They were amazingly good and dead easy too. I placed 2 slices red onions in a wok with loads of frozen mixed peppers, along with some garlic and lime zest. Cooked chicken separately in griddle. At the end I added some schwartz fajita seasoning to both pans and mixed the two together after browning off the chicken a little longer. I then added the juice from half a lime. Whilst all that was cooking I did a tomato and coriander salsa (just diced cherry tomatoes off the vine with chopped coriander in it - still not convinced by coriander though). All served in a Bfree wrap for my last b choice of the day. It was great!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOHvR3i4KQ/

Yeah I'm definitely going to get one at the weekend, I'll be so happy if they come out as good as yours lol. Fajitas look delicious! The whole meal looks realllly healthy too, you should get a decent loss this week. :)

Thanks Scooter-boy, all good here thank you. Hope all is well with you too! :) x

Mmmm mm 1 syn each and amazing!

35g oats (b choice), 2 eggs, 2 tbsp sweetener, 1 tbsp vanilla essence. Put 1 teaspoon of oat mixture in the bottom of 4 silicone muffin cases and bake until set. Lift out the oven and allow to cool down. Then divide 1 tbsp Nutella (4 syns) between the 4 muffins - make sure it's not touching the sides. Cover with remaining oat mixture and bake until golden.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOer0Wi4GA/

They look sooo good! Anything with nutella in is guaranteed to be delicious. I've ordered some oats to come today, can't wait to try them out! I used to find that I'd easily go 5 or 6 days not losing anything and then the next day drop a couple of lbs, so I'm sure you'll see a more accurate result tomorrow morning. :) x

Mmmm mm 1 syn each and amazing!

35g oats (b choice), 2 eggs, 2 tbsp sweetener, 1 tbsp vanilla essence. Put 1 teaspoon of oat mixture in the bottom of 4 silicone muffin cases and bake until set. Lift out the oven and allow to cool down. Then divide 1 tbsp Nutella (4 syns) between the 4 muffins - make sure it's not touching the sides. Cover with remaining oat mixture and bake until golden.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOer0Wi4GA/
Oh my God !!!!!

1lb on. Bloody fuming. I even gave my consultant my food diary and literally everything that's passed my lips was on it. She said there was nothing that she could see wrong with it but perhaps not to have my syns in my meals. I really don't see what difference that makes. The sw pack says to have your syns each day. It doesn't say not in your meals or anything like that. Another lady who did SP maintained and she was cross too. Who knows. Anyway, I'm glad I stayed to group because my anger turned into determination. Going back to normal ee this week (never bothering with SP again). I've done a fry up (but not fried) for breakfast (bacon, poached egg, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans). I've bought a lemon so I'm about to do that houmous in a minute. That will do for lunch. I'm out for tea and to be honest I'm just going to eat what I want. I'll not go mad and will just have a main course but I'll be sharing our weekly bottle of wine with Andy later so I'll cut down on syns tomorrow to make it up. X

1lb on. Bloody fuming. I even gave my consultant my food diary and literally everything that's passed my lips was on it. She said there was nothing that she could see wrong with it but perhaps not to have my syns in my meals. I really don't see what difference that makes. The sw pack says to have your syns each day. It doesn't say not in your meals or anything like that. Another lady who did SP maintained and she was cross too. Who knows. Anyway, I'm glad I stayed to group because my anger turned into determination. Going back to normal ee this week (never bothering with SP again). I've done a fry up (but not fried) for breakfast (bacon, poached egg, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans). I've bought a lemon so I'm about to do that houmous in a minute. That will do for lunch. I'm out for tea and to be honest I'm just going to eat what I want. I'll not go mad and will just have a main course but I'll be sharing our weekly bottle of wine with Andy later so I'll cut down on syns tomorrow to make it up. X
That's unreal like you I thought you've been fantastic..
So have a lovely meal tonight-ENJOY x

I'm genuinely shocked on your behalf, your meals have looked amazingly healthy and very slimming world friendly! Also, surely it's better to have you syns with your meals rather than using them on extra snacks? Either way, hopefully you'll have a good loss this week to make up for it and enjoy some yummy EE food in the mean time. I've never tried preserved lemons before but they sound amazing! Hope you've had a nice evening and enjoyed the meal and wine! Xx

I did a week of SP to the letter and lost the same as I do on EE, red, green ...such a shame as I actually enjoyed it. Don't let it derail you it seems it really doesn't suit a lot of us !!

I did a week of SP to the letter and lost the same as I do on EE, red, green ...such a shame as I actually enjoyed it. Don't let it derail you it seems it really doesn't suit a lot of us !!

I'm not going to be derailed by it, if anything it's made me more determined to blast some of these fat cells to Timbuktu!

Has anyone got any different breakfast ideas? I usually eat my brekkie at my desk at work. I tend to alternate between Special K chewy delight bars with apples, and my oaty breakfast muffins but I want to switch it up a bit. It needs to be something that can be prepared the night before (if it needs preparing) and can be taken to work in a tupperware tub. I like to use my B choice with breakfast as it fills me up for longer (just fruit doesn't work as I end up starving). I have my breakfast at 7.30 am but don't get my lunch until 2pm.

Best way to move forward I think! Breakfast ideas. You could try making some mini egg muffins? Spinach, cheese and bacon are my favourite, but you can put anything in them! Onion, mushrooms, broccoli, potatoes... I guess whatever you have about really. Or maybe a breakfast wrap using your HEXb, filled with sausages, bacon and other breakfasty things! I've also seen a recipe or weetabix cookies: http://ylimesalad.com/weetabix-biscuits/ and there's also some syn free carrot weetabix muffins. x

Back