Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Plans have changed. Takin Ste out for his Father's Day meal tonight n goin to inlaws at weekend. Think it works out better as I have more time to work off the meal xx

Thanks. We did.

We are so hardcore. Yawning at 9pm. N can't wait to go home to watch tv n snuggle up on the sofa.

Thanks. It's taken a lot of talking and nodding of heads lol. How's ur evening been xx

Thanks. It's taken a lot of talking and nodding of heads lol. How's ur evening been xx

Talking and head nodding is much needed sometimes lol what did you have to eat?

Not too bad. Dreaming of food all night lol but I won't cave lol even a boiled egg was calling me earlier. Too late now tho! Il plod on lol

Xx

Well. Was a bit naughty n went to a place like Cosmo n jimmy spices instead. That said. I drank a diet coke. Had 2 plates. N very small portions. First plate was sweet corn, mushrooms n 2 chicken wings. Second plate was chicken, n My belly was bursting when I had finished. My hubby went bit crazy then realised his tummy has shrunk and ain't got space for anymore food. That was funny. N our son just ate about 5 chips. Last time we went he had a plate full ov veg. All u can eat ain't really his thing.

Talking and head nodding is much needed sometimes lol what did you have to eat?

Not too bad. Dreaming of food all night lol but I won't cave lol even a boiled egg was calling me earlier. Too late now tho! Il plod on lol

Xx

Lool. Ur funny. I love ur determination! N how have u found the transition from 4 products a day down to 3 x

Well. Was a bit naughty n went to a place like Cosmo n jimmy spices instead. That said. I drank a diet coke. Had 2 plates. N very small portions. First plate was sweet corn, mushrooms n 2 chicken wings. Second plate was chicken, n My belly was bursting when I had finished. My hubby went bit crazy then realised his tummy has shrunk and ain't got space for anymore food. That was funny. N our son just ate about 5 chips. Last time we went he had a plate full ov veg. All u can eat ain't really his thing.

You did really well!!
Not too much damage done and you were filled up so that's good :)

Kids don't do all you can eat do they lol

Yep. I totally understood I couldn't do Cambridge tonight but I cancelled all carbs. So left with the wonderful full feeling but not feeling bloated!

Back on it tomorrow..do ya think ill have enough time to get rid another 3lbs by Tuesday am?

Yep. I totally understood I couldn't do Cambridge tonight but I cancelled all carbs. So left with the wonderful full feeling but not feeling bloated!

Back on it tomorrow..do ya think ill have enough time to get rid another 3lbs by Tuesday am?

Anything is possible hun!! Plenty of water and it just might be achievable! I always find the day after my weigh in I drop lol it annoys me so much lol x

Lool. I found that a couple times too lool. Xx off to bed. My hubby dragged me upstairs. Wonder what's he wants lol

Morning all. This might be a little tmi....you have been warned lol.

Now, when its time to enjoy ur partner have u found ur energy levels or sustainability lower or shorter because of this diet?

Oh my goodness. Don't know what goin on today.feel like I could eat a horse and its family. That sed. It's only Cambridge products 4 me

This caught my eye .... I'm starrvvvinngg tonight ?.... Maybe just go to bed ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Message to the fat currently residing in my body...

Why can't u disappear faster!!!!!!!!

Yours sincerely,

Henny

Got measured today. Lost 3lbs plus 3 inch off boobies 5 inch off waist 3 inches of thighs :) Total loss 20lbs

Back