love my family
my hubby got some burgers today ingredients are
94% beef
breadcrumbs
seasoning contains salt,pepper,sodium sulphite,antioxident,sodium ascorbate
carbs 1.2
of which is sugar 0.3
would these be ok on induction ?

well 1g of carb per sausage is good, so yeh, i would say that would be ok..

why mot make your own with fatty mince though? i simply shaped pork mince and some mixed herb and fried...nom nom!

me too and they are great with a cube of cheddar in the middle :)

x

I'm going to try that, sounds scrummy!
I get M&S Aberdeen Angus 1/4 pounders- 0.9g each, but Steve says they taste a bit dry because, out of habit I grill them.

I bought some Tesco's value mince this week to make the cheeseburger pie. I have NEVER bought that because of the fat in it, but I'm going to give it a go. :)

Mmmmmmm beefburgers with cheese in the middle - sounds delish! Gotta try that one! Ribs for me again - gotta eat them to clear some room in the freezer - 16lbs of ribs - I ask ya :confused:

babybels are the perfect size to fit. :)

Top tip - ta Vicky xx

ahhh vicky yum what i might do is mash a burger up and then put chese in it then reshape it lol

thats gotta be costly! buy beef mince, add saly and pepper, bet you get loads of burgers of out a pack of mince :D

I use an egg to bind too :) ooh im gonna make some next week and half the portion of cheese burger pie :)

They will be fine, just count the carbs.

i make my own burgers to, i use pork mince and add sage, chopped onion salt and pepper, and sometimes i put cheese in the middle, they are delicious, i guess you could shape them and use them as sausages to, hmmmm on that note i am also thinking of buying a sausage maker for this diet and freezing batches of them

Sainsburys do 100% beefburgers. I'm pretty sure they only have "trace" of carbs

Back