beef, turkey mincemeat & sausages

i usually shop at asda which beef mince or turkey mince do you buy, and also which sausages.
i wanna try the red onion ones that everyone is talking about as these sound nice do asda sell them?
also which own brand of asda sausages r the best to buy
and which mince, as it says lean on the one i buy but im still not sure its right?

can i ask why this has been moved to syn values as i was actually looking for the mince thats free not the syn ones!????

The asda i go to sells the rosemary and red onion, they're Linda Mcartney> linda_mac_onionrosemary_saus.jpg
I dont really think they taste like sausages though, more like a herby stuffing

i usually shop at asda which beef mince or turkey mince do you buy, and also which sausages.
i wanna try the red onion ones that everyone is talking about as these sound nice do asda sell them?
also which own brand of asda sausages r the best to buy
and which mince, as it says lean on the one i buy but im still not sure its right?

Pork mince, < 6% fat, 100g raw ½
Pork mince, > 6%, 100g raw 5

Beef mince, extra lean, < 5% fat, raw/cooked without fat, 100g Free
Beef mince, < 12% fat, 100g raw
Beef mince, < 20% fat, 100g raw
Beef mince, > 20% fat, 100g raw 9

Lamb mince, less than 16% fat , 100g raw 2
Lamb mince, more than 16% fat , 100g raw 5

Turkey mince, more than 5% fat, 100g raw 2

For sausages check out the sausage Sticky at the top of the page.

Its in the syns room cos its about syns - whether there are any/how many there are etc etc

Is there any pork mince that is free as I had a nice menu planned tomorrow using it and have just read it's 0.5syns per 100g raw weight. Could still make the dish and syn it but if I can save a few for 'treats' I will . I was going to buy Tesco lowest fat one ? The 2011 food directory lists it as free but I know some stuff has changed, thanks

ive gone back to red and green days, so i had the linda macartney sausages today they were yummy, and i have bought quorn mince, least then i know im not tripping myself up and can have it on a green day

Back