1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Beef

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Babypodge, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Babypodge

Babypodge Full Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm still really new to this and looking for some inpiration!

I have some lean pieces of beef (4-5cm pieces) that i need to use and i wondered if anyone had any nice recipes i could try? I'm getting a bit bored of stews! I thought i'd seen like a sticky sauce/marinade recipe but i cant find it anywhere! Also i have loads of sweet potatoes that i need to use so anything that can combine them both would be amazing!

:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire_R

Claire_R Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would season the meat with herbs and spices, and have them in a pitta (HXB) with loads of salad, and sweet potato wedges on the side :)

4. Babypodge

Babypodge Full Member

Oooh that does sound nice! I went and got some steak seasoning tonight so i'll definitely give that a go :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.