Beegee's Green Day Diary

Still here, munching on savoury rice for lunch! Had bacaradi and chinese last night for about 50 syns so am now on track for another very typical week of about 85 syns. I do love being on plan, I'm such an advocate of it being a plan for life rather than a 'diet'. I was like a little lost soul over christmas!

silly sausage said:
What's a pigeon pair?? :eek:

Lol - a son & a daughter

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No probs SS! I've been meaning to talk to you anyway - did you know there's 'another' silly sausage on the boards? I got awfully confused the other day when I saw someone with the same name but spelt differently. I was taken aback I can tell you! I know you've not been round so much recently :)cry:) but a replacement so soon?!

I started week 92 today, the hormones have settled down a bit now thank god, so I'm hoping for a result this week.

B: Porridge (hexb), banana, yogurt

L: Pasta & Sauce, vegetables, cheese (hexa). Clementines. Yogurt.

Snack: Mango

D: Meat free burgers (1.5), gravy (2), roast potatoes, carrots, brocolli

Highlights (2), Fibre Plus (hexb). Am off to Tesco tomorrow to stock up on Fibre Plus's as I have it on good authority they are on offer (thanks Val ;)). I just hope I'm not met by bare shelves as they've all been snared by fellow SW'ers.

Aw bad luck Val, don't feel too awful about it. Aren't they only 6 syns each or something if you have to syn them?

Fortunately for me Tesco had loads in and I've bought a healthy supply of 10 boxes :eek:. I've been extra daring too as a few of them were milk choc where I always usually buy dark. I've just sampled one (purely research) and thought they were quite nice, but not as good as dark. I don't think it will be a problem scoffing them though!

B: Porridge (hexb), banana, yogurt

L: Jacket potato, cottage cheese, quorn deli ham. Clementines. Yogurt.

Snack: Yogurt.

D: Pasta Bake (hexa) - tomatoey with lots of veg, herbs and cheese.

Highlights (2), Fibre Plus (hexb)

Weds:

B: Fruit & Fibre (hexb), mango, banana, yogurt

L: Jacket potato & beans, yogurt

Snack: mugshot. Yogurt

D: Beany chilli with rice & cheese (hexa)

Just weighed in and lost 1.8lbs (0.8kg) which is ok - could be better, it's a bit of a grind getting this christmas weight off!

No probs SS! I've been meaning to talk to you anyway - did you know there's 'another' silly sausage on the boards? I got awfully confused the other day when I saw someone with the same name but spelt differently. I was taken aback I can tell you! I know you've not been round so much recently :)cry:) but a replacement so soon?!

:eek: Just had a nosey and I see what you mean! You will always recognise me by my trusted peas :D

Well done on your loss Beeg :clap:

Beegee said:
Weds:

B: Fruit & Fibre (hexb), mango, banana, yogurt

L: Jacket potato & beans, yogurt

Snack: mugshot. Yogurt

D: Beany chilli with rice & cheese (hexa)

Just weighed in and lost 1.8lbs (0.8kg) which is ok - could be better, it's a bit of a grind getting this christmas weight off!

It's still a loss hun :happy096:

Don't all those beans make you windy??

Kx

Thankfully not - I think I'm probably immune to them after 25 years being veggie! Eggs though are a different matter ...:eek:

I do think I would benefit from better planning though as I quite often end up doing something stupid like beans at lunch AND tea or I have the same carb for both meals rather than mix it up. It's one of those - I know I should be planning, but I cba. I tend to think - it's lunch time, what shall I make rather than decide a week in advance. Not a very thrifty approach either!

hi beegee hope ur enjoying the kellogs bars i took 2 boxes to group we had a taster evening and a lot of members hadn't heard of them had to go down and get some more i don't know how long the offers on for will have to go back down tomorrow to stock up if they are still on offer ;) i should have bought more yesterday doh...lol. i am trying to be more organised with my food this week am planning a day ahead instead of on the day it might help me stick to plan a bit better :rolleyes: have a good wweekend love val xx

valerie11 said:
hi beegee hope ur enjoying the kellogs bars i took 2 boxes to group we had a taster evening and a lot of members hadn't heard of them had to go down and get some more i don't know how long the offers on for will have to go back down tomorrow to stock up if they are still on offer ;) i should have bought more yesterday doh...lol. i am trying to be more organised with my food this week am planning a day ahead instead of on the day it might help me stick to plan a bit better :rolleyes: have a good wweekend love val xx

What are the Kellogg's bars?

For a HEB is it one bar? I have been trying to find some bars....tesco in the morning x

Beegee said:
Fibre Plus!

OIC - how many can u have? I can't eat the Alpen ones - my guts can't tolerate them!!!

Kx

Hi beegee have u tried Boots mint shapers bars £1.36 instead of £2.05 and shapers maple popcorn 33p instead of 50p havent tried popcorn yet but its a good sized bag think its about 4.5 syns will check later got myself 4 more boxes fibre plus bars thats all they had left xx

Last edited:
So I've had an ok weekend. We were at a friends all day yesterday and she'd made totally un-diet friendly stuff - apple crumble and custard, chestnut roast, potatoes in butter. You name it, it was not SW. However, in that saturday is usually my 'synful' day I've guesstimated that I haven't exceeded 60 syns so should still be ok over the course of a week. I've done about 88 I think which is fairly average for me.

I actually quite like it now that I can go to an event like this and not worry about it. I don't spend my time fretting about ruining my week, it's just the way life is sometimes. At the same time, thinking like that is not going to help me get to my Century Club by Easter target ...

Beegee said:
So I've had an ok weekend. We were at a friends all day yesterday and she'd made totally un-diet friendly stuff - apple crumble and custard, chestnut roast, potatoes in butter. You name it, it was not SW. However, in that saturday is usually my 'synful' day I've guesstimated that I haven't exceeded 60 syns so should still be ok over the course of a week. I've done about 88 I think which is fairly average for me.

I actually quite like it now that I can go to an event like this and not worry about it. I don't spend my time fretting about ruining my week, it's just the way life is sometimes. At the same time, thinking like that is not going to help me get to my Century Club by Easter target ...

Hi Beeg!
I wish I can be like that , but I so can't -when I have tried I just fall off the wagon. Thankfully when we went to friends a couple of weekends ago she made me healthy food as she knew I was on diet. Maybe when I lose more weight I will.

The food sounded lush!!

I am having my in-laws round this Sunday so will be making a roast - which is healthy , and I can count syns. But pudding will be naughty , and I won't partake - so apple crumble or Toblerone cheesecake??

Kx

Back