Beegee's Green Day Diary

Beegee said:
:nono: no sneaky peeking mrs! It does you more harm than good x

D'ya know - I think it's actually better for me!! When I lose the plot I refuse to weigh at all! This way I keep on the straight and narrow.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Wow - I've just noticed you have a fabulous pink sticker :) :) :) !!!!!!!

Well done Beegee, you must be soooooo pleased! :D

Ooh thanks for noticing!! Yes, it's true I lost 700g this week to bring me to a 44.9kg loss which is just over 7 stone. Hooray. It's been like pulling teeth recently having lost only 9lbs since christmas but it adds up and frankly it's more than I thought I'd manage so it's all good. Next target is to get into the Century Club and then - brace yourself - into the 11's! Unchartered territory indeed!! Thanks for all your support girls, I'm not sure where I'd be without the good ladies of Minimins to keep me on the wagon! xx

Hey 9lb since Christmas is fab - just goes to show its the keeping going that counts :)

Beegee said:
Ooh thanks for noticing!! Yes, it's true I lost 700g this week to bring me to a 44.9kg loss which is just over 7 stone. Hooray. It's been like pulling teeth recently having lost only 9lbs since christmas but it adds up and frankly it's more than I thought I'd manage so it's all good. Next target is to get into the Century Club and then - brace yourself - into the 11's! Unchartered territory indeed!! Thanks for all your support girls, I'm not sure where I'd be without the good ladies of Minimins to keep me on the wagon! xx

That's brilliant Beeg!! You must be soooo proud! What fabulous weight loss - you go girl !!

Kx

Thanks ladies, it's nice to chat about it on here as I haven't told anyone in real life yet!

I was very proud of myself yesterday as I spent all morning at a playgroup cake sale and coffee morning I was helping with, surrounded by beautiful smelling home made cakes and I didn't have any. When I got home I had the thin end of a slice of Victoria sponge and that's as far as it went (3 syns-ish). Hooray!

B: Branflakes (hexb), banana, berries, yogurt

L: Savoury rice, veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt (1), Mikado (1)

Snack: melon

D: Veg and bean chilli and rice

Fibre Plus (hexb)

Beegee said:
Thanks ladies, it's nice to chat about it on here as I haven't told anyone in real life yet!

I was very proud of myself yesterday as I spent all morning at a playgroup cake sale and coffee morning I was helping with, surrounded by beautiful smelling home made cakes and I didn't have any. When I got home I had the thin end of a slice of Victoria sponge and that's as far as it went (3 syns-ish). Hooray!

B: Branflakes (hexb), banana, berries, yogurt

L: Savoury rice, veg, cheese (hexa). Yogurt (1), Mikado (1)

Snack: melon

D: Veg and bean chilli and rice

Fibre Plus (hexb)

That shows how well you have done and the willpower you have. Brilliant!!

Kx

Thanks K x Now the real challenge starts though ... Easter Holidays!! OMG. Changes in routine and a ton of chocolate lying around. I'm doomed!!

Beegee said:
Thanks K x Now the real challenge starts though ... Easter Holidays!! OMG. Changes in routine and a ton of chocolate lying around. I'm doomed!!

Step away from the chocolate!!!!

I'm not off this Easter - so hoping it should be ok.

My toughest hurdle is when I make my kids their (solid) chocolate Easter eggs from the various bars that I have bought!!!

Kx

Ooh, catch up time. I've had the in-laws here for the last 3 days and don't seem to have emerged from the kitchen. If it's not the cooking, cleaning up, dishwasher loading and unloading I'm in there making endless cups of tea. I've managed to stick to plan despite a few little temptations so I've been on 11 / 12 syns a day. Think I'll be on for a sts or a small gain tomorrow which is ok. I've lost for a couple of weeks in a row so can't really complain!

I'm on week 103 now and its been like this:

Monday -

B: Fruit salad and yogurt

Snack: craving carbs! Roll (hexb) and marmite

L: Savoury rice with veg. MIL's fruit cake (6), I'm not a big fan of cake but this is blooming lovely.

D: Pasta bake and salad. Cheese (hexa)

Highlights (2), Alpens (hexb).

Other nibbly bits - can't remember what now but put it down as 3 syns!

Tuesday -

B: Beans on toast (hexb) with mushrooms

L: Sainsbury's vegetable ravioli (2)

Snack: Nuts and raisins (hexb), crisps (3)

D: Veg and quorn stir fry with noodles. Mini spring rolls (6)

Weds -

B: Strawberries, melon, banana, yogurt

L: Went out for lunch and had a butternut squash and manchego (hexa x 2) stack with vegetable couscous. Don't know about syns - not many, only for any oil used in cooking. Have put down 5 on my chart, but may be able to write it off as a hexb as I haven't had any of them yet! Manchego cheese is nice isn't it - very like halloumi I thought. It was good to see you could use it as an A choice - bonus!

Snack: mikado (1), activia snack pot (1)

D: TBC

Mmmmmmm I love halloumi :) (so I guess I'd like manchego too)...... in fact that whole lunch out sounds gorgeous!!!

Looking good and beautifully on plan Beegee! Well done though, its soooo hard when you have visitors, I know exactly what you mean about making tea all the time - its funny isnt it!

Hanging on to plan G! Clinging by my fingertips as usual during the school holidays. I was a bit scuppered on saturday when I ended up going out for a curry but was worse yesterday with a family day at my sisters where the nibbles - homemade cookies, loads of easter eggs, chips etc where flowing in copious amounts. I really didn't have loads but it was enough to shove me over my weekly syns so am expecting a gain this week. Without wanting to blow my own trumpet though, this sort of situation could easily have been a weekly syns in one day event but I was reasonably restrained and I'm pleased that I don't go on a total bender at any opportunity. That said - reality check - I could have been a helluva lot better!

So, now it's monday again, we're still on school hols, there are loads of chocolate treats lying around and I'm feeling a bit like scoffing the lot! Hanging by a thread here I tell you! If I can get a good day under my belt today I think there's some hope for the rest of the week. I can't go wrong on a monday, that would be a disaster!

Hope everyone is doing better than me over Easter!

Hey you're doing much better than you're giving yourself credit for by the sounds of it :)

It is a huuuuuuuuge achievement to not go on an overeating spree at any given opportunity. Celebrate the fact that you managed well...... because it sounds like you did exceedingly well given the circumstances (of h/m cookies and chocolate)!

So now onwards to a good week. Do you know what on the way into work today I was thinking to myself that I am such a happier person when I'm on plan and not drowning in a sea of chocolate :) :) :) This in itself is enough to keep me on plan! I'm such a nicer person on plan!

Good luck with the rest of the hols!

Well done on not going crazy with it :)

Thanks all. I'm doing ok here, had a couple of reasonable days so am feeling a bit more in the zone thank goodness. I've still been having a couple of nibbly bits at home which I wouldn't usually - 5 syns on monday and 7 on tuesday but that's ok under the circumstances. Today has been like this:

L: Jacket potato and beans with salad

Snack: yogurt, ryvita (hexb), deli light squares (hexa), choc (1), Bread stick (2)

D: Linda sausages, mash, brocolli, corn, carrots, gravy (2)
Fibre Plus (hexb)

Hey looking good Beegee :) Your tea is one of my favourites !!!

Haven't updated for ages! I had a bit of a naughty weekend as we were out for beer and a curry on friday evening, ended up ordering a chinese on saturday and on sunday I completely irrationally decided that I hadn't eaten nearly enough chocolate over the easter hols and had a bar of minty Green and Blacks which was luscious! It wasn't like a frenzy or anything, I just thought I quite fancy this, I'm going to eat it and worry about the consequences afterwards. I'm still fine with that decision!

Back on plan today though for week 105:

L: Wholemeal pasta, lauging cow blue cheese, lots of veg. Yogurt.

Snack: Toast (hexb), spread (0.5), mikado (1) - tried the Dime ones, they're nice!

D: Linda sausages, brocolli and carrots, roast potatoes, gravy (2)

Fibre Plus (hexb)

Just remembered that my sunday chocolate session also included a Flake :eek: hadn't had one for ages, saw and fancied it, ummed and ahhed then scoffed it. :eek: Not as nice as the G&B for future reference!

Back