Beegee's Green Day Diary

Tuesday:

B: Fruit salad & yogurt

L: Savoury rice, extra veg. Yogurt

Snack: Weetabix (hexb), millk (hexa)

D: Ainsley dahl, sag mushroom, brown rice

Highlights (2), fibre plus (hexb), chocolate (3)

Had a sneaky peek - heading for a gain!

hi beegee have been catching up with ur diary u have done really well not going mad with ur syns in situations where u could easily have x the minty green & black sounds nice i will have to look out for it it might be handy to have in the fridge when i need a choc fix i can't over eat it it's too rich tasting (well that's the theory lol :rolleyes:) hope u enjoy the rest of the week love val xx

the minty green & black sounds nice i will have to look out for it it might be handy to have in the fridge when i need a choc fix i can't over eat it it's too rich tasting (well that's the theory lol :rolleyes:)

That's what I thought too, but no!! It's like After 8's, I'm sure I could scoff a box in one sitting given a chance. I'd feel rough as a dog afterwards, but somehow I don't think that would stop me!

Anyway, 300g on this week which is fair enough. I've been 100% this week so far so hopefully I can crack a loss next week.

Oh no I've had the chocolate munchies this week too! I've switched to a very dark chocolate, for a square yesterday but alot more today. I'm one of those people that when I'm in a group of ladies chatting and they are all saying 'oh yes, its so dark you only need one square', I'm there nodding and thinking 'yeah right this might be true, but not for ME!!!!!'

Good luck for this week Beegee :)

Beegee said:
That's what I thought too, but no!! It's like After 8's, I'm sure I could scoff a box in one sitting given a chance. I'd feel rough as a dog afterwards, but somehow I don't think that would stop me!

Anyway, 300g on this week which is fair enough. I've been 100% this week so far so hopefully I can crack a loss next week.

Keep at it Beeg- you will def have a weight loss!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you know what I didnt even notice the 300g you mentioned earlier - grrrrr how annoying, but its a tiny tiny amount, so most definitely a loss will be on its way for next week :)

It was a well deserved and enjoyable gain! I'm hoping for better things this week but had an evening with the ladies last night. Syns were 1 bottle Becks, couple of handfuls (if that) of nibbly cracker/crisp type things and a veggie dansak. Put it down as 20 which is a bit naughty but hopefully not critical!

Beegee said:
It was a well deserved and enjoyable gain! I'm hoping for better things this week but had an evening with the ladies last night. Syns were 1 bottle Becks, couple of handfuls (if that) of nibbly cracker/crisp type things and a veggie dansak. Put it down as 20 which is a bit naughty but hopefully not critical!

Sounds like an enjoyable evening hun

Kx

Yeah it's always nice to get together for a chinwag, but lordy girls can talk! I didn't get home til midnight, I'm usually in bed at 10.
6 hours sleep is not good for me! Thank goodness it's the weekend and I can catch up a bit.

I forgot to mention yesterday that it was my 2nd SW birthday! I started exactly 2 years ago and I'm as keen to be on plan now as I was then (despite recent evidence to the contrary ;)). Probably more so as having come so far is very motivating. I never thought I would still be doing it now and that I would have stuck to it for so long, it's truly unbelievable. Wonder where I'll be by this time next year ... maybe in a size 12 :eek:

Today has been:

B: Fruit salad and yogurt

L: Jacket potato, beans, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: mikado (1), choc eggs (2 - flipping easter chocolate, still got loads of it), Roll (hexb), spread (0.5)

D: Chickpea dahl, veg, brown rice

I may have a try of one of those new Fibre Plus / Special K bars in a mo. I've got the new ones from Tesco even though it's not confirmed whether they're a hex or not. I'll have a compare of the nutritional info, but as I've bought 6 boxes I think I'll be eating them whether they're a tweak or not!

Happy sw birthday! :) x

Yeah it's always nice to get together for a chinwag, but lordy girls can talk! I didn't get home til midnight, I'm usually in bed at 10.
6 hours sleep is not good for me! Thank goodness it's the weekend and I can catch up a bit.

I forgot to mention yesterday that it was my 2nd SW birthday! I started exactly 2 years ago and I'm as keen to be on plan now as I was then (despite recent evidence to the contrary ;)). Probably more so as having come so far is very motivating. I never thought I would still be doing it now and that I would have stuck to it for so long, it's truly unbelievable. Wonder where I'll be by this time next year ... maybe in a size 12 :eek:

Today has been:

B: Fruit salad and yogurt

L: Jacket potato, beans, cheese (hexa). Yogurt

Snack: mikado (1), choc eggs (2 - flipping easter chocolate, still got loads of it), Roll (hexb), spread (0.5)

D: Chickpea dahl, veg, brown rice

I may have a try of one of those new Fibre Plus / Special K bars in a mo. I've got the new ones from Tesco even though it's not confirmed whether they're a hex or not. I'll have a compare of the nutritional info, but as I've bought 6 boxes I think I'll be eating them whether they're a tweak or not!

hi beegee happy 2nd sw bday xx am i missing something are there some new fibre plus bars???? i don't like to miss out ha ha xx

Well Val, there's been big debate on here - how have you missed it??!!! :D Basically it seems that Fibre Plus are being discontinued and newly introduced are Special K Chewy Bars which look the same, taste the same etc, but are a little bit smaller and 99 calories. They're still high in fibre but not yet confirmed as a hexb, I'm hoping this is just a matter of time as I have the 6 boxes in the cupboard ...

How rude of me not to wish you a happy sw birthday - happy bday beegee :) You're such an inspiration! Here's your belated bday present (if you still have pizza envy, that is ?):

Pizza recipe: super simple!
2 warburton thins (a cross between a wrap and a roll) 10 syns
mozzarella, tom puree and basil for the topping (Healthy extra A or B)
peppers, jalapenos, onion etc or your choice!

There we go a decent portion of pizza for 10 syns, they were lush, we had them for lunch :)

Warburtons Square (ish) Wraps and Sandwich Thins | Sandwich Thins

Ah lovely Gobolino, thanks for your kind words and your recipe! I do something similar when I make pizza - I use a WW Wrap which is 5 syns. It's super thin but works ok. Those square things look nice though, I haven't seen them in the shops. Probably cos I don't look too hard at the bread aisle as it's too tempting.

I'm having a lot of 'life getting in the way' moments at the moment. I really need to get myself in gear if I'm going to push for more losses. I'm clinging to plan but only in a way that I can maintain not lose. I think 15 syns per day is too many for me to get away with now. Let's see how this week goes:

Week 106, monday:

B: Porridge (hexb), yogurt, banana, strawberries

L: Pasta and sauce, cheese (hexa) veg. Yogurt (0.5)

Snack: Yogurt (0.5), chocolate egg (1)

D: Quorn and veg stir fry with rice

Fibre Plus (hexb), highlights (2)

With regards to the fibre plus bars that's one aspect I'm enjoyed about ww you don't need specific brands, though obviously a lot of people do it almost solely on ww branded everything!!

A lot of cereal bars are only 2 or 3 points I don't need to worry about them being an official heb or not just buy whatever's cheapest lol! X

You're absolutely right, that's a huge bonus and would probably work out much cheaper. The only thing nagging in my head is that if it was a question of 3 points, I'd spend it on a Penguin rather than a cereal bar. Is that bad?! I'm a bit worried about naughty bad habits creeping back in! That said, I need to take drastic action, the scales are still creeping up according to my sneaky peak so I'm off to panic buy a butternut squash this morning and make some soup.

I love bns but hate cutting it up such a workout lol they require a hacksaw or something lol! Yeh I though ww was crazy when you used to have to point fruit who would choose fruit over a biscuit or cake for same points? X

Currently panic eating soup ... I deliberately bought a nice small bns so I didn't give myself arm ache while cutting it up!

It's definitely a plus point that fruit is now free on WW. I didn't have a banana for months (a year?!) last time I did it!

Beegee said:
Well Val, there's been big debate on here - how have you missed it??!!! :D Basically it seems that Fibre Plus are being discontinued and newly introduced are Special K Chewy Bars which look the same, taste the same etc, but are a little bit smaller and 99 calories. They're still high in fibre but not yet confirmed as a hexb, I'm hoping this is just a matter of time as I have the 6 boxes in the cupboard ...

Oh my goodness how did i miss this ????? I usually pop on here from my phone so end up missing stuff, i really like the fibre plus bars but usually only buy them when they r on offer :) its stupid really cause i wouldnt hesitate to pay the full price if there were mars bars in the box ha ha. Hope ur doing ok xx

Currently panic eating soup ... I deliberately bought a nice small bns so I didn't give myself arm ache while cutting it up!

It's definitely a plus point that fruit is now free on WW. I didn't have a banana for months (a year?!) last time I did it!

Hope you're enjoying the soup Beegee :)

Back