Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Just wondering what vinegar, if any, are allowed? White vinegar? Malt vinegar? Balsamic? I have an apple balsamic as well...?

And what about hot sauce (like tabasco)?

And how about mustard? I have the American yellow mustard.

Is any of that allowed?

I've no idea tbh, pretty useless aren't I haha!!

I always put malt vinegar on my tuna when I have it though.

I can imagine mustard having carbs in it and not being allowed.

Maybe you could ask on the main forum if u dont get any better answers than mine, which wouldn't be hard lol xxx

Just wondering what vinegar, if any, are allowed? White vinegar? Malt vinegar? Balsamic? I have an apple balsamic as well...?

And what about hot sauce (like tabasco)?

And how about mustard? I have the American yellow mustard.

Is any of that allowed?

Calories in Vinegar - 3 cals per tablespoon. And 0.01 Carbs. So I would say you can have that no probs!
Tabasco - 1 cal per tsp. no carbs.
Yellow Mustard - 3 cals per tsp. 0.3 carbs.

I'd say fine to all of those!

xxx

I've no idea tbh, pretty useless aren't I haha!!

I always put malt vinegar on my tuna when I have it though.

I can imagine mustard having carbs in it and not being allowed.

Maybe you could ask on the main forum if u dont get any better answers than mine, which wouldn't be hard lol xxx

LOL!! :D

Just had my Chilli con Carne.....deelish! Had it with my broccoli and it was really tasty and filling. Still have a pint of water to get through. Im a bit behind as I slept for so long lol.

Around an hour from now i will have my dark choc trufa bar and a little coke zero as my evening snack. Another great day!

Also, not going to weigh myself now til Wednesdays WI. :)

Just had my Chilli con Carne.....deelish! Had it with my broccoli and it was really tasty and filling. Still have a pint of water to get through. Im a bit behind as I slept for so long lol.

Around an hour from now i will have my dark choc trufa bar and a little coke zero as my evening snack. Another great day!

Also, not going to weigh myself now til Wednesdays WI. :)

Im looking forward to trying some of the meals now!

Im gonna get some coke zero as well tomoz, I wonder if we can have cherry coke zero, its new out xxx

I saw that!! I would like to try it...I think as long as there is no citric acid, its fine. ?

Yh i thinks its fine as long as no citric acid:D

Im looking forward to trying some of the meals now!

Im gonna get some coke zero as well tomoz, I wonder if we can have cherry coke zero, its new out xxx

Oooo, I love that - I hope we can have that, as I don't like coke but love the cherry one! :D

Placed my order. Should be here Tuesday, in time for Wednesday (start of new week) :)

What have you ordered? Did you go for the men's one? xxx

No. I just went for the womens one, because I just didnt have the extra 25 quid to pay upfront. lol.

I cant remember what I ordered but I got 28 meal packs for dinners (all except the curry and only a few spicy spag and like 4 of the mushroom pasta cuz wasnt AS keen on those but still like them) and I ordered a boatload of choc, vanilla, and both cripsy shakes (and 1 banana, in case i like. hahahah) and then me 28 bar allowance lol. Oh. I also order 8 or 10 packs of the Sweet porridge to have some mornings when Im feeling like a need a little more on my tummy. You know, "hungry days" lol. But most days I will have Shake for breakfast and shake for lunch and then a meal for dinner with veggies and a bar with my coke zero in the evenings as a treat lol.

Didnt get weighed this morning. I just decided that I had said I would so I didnt. I made the CHOICE not to. It wasnt going to control ME. Just like I made the CHOICE to follow this diet. Of course i dont have to. But I WANT to. So, same with weighing. I WANT to wait until weigh in to see what Ive lost. So I am. :D lol Mind over matter and all that.

Busy morning. Ive gotta get my eldest ready for nursery (she goes for her free placement, 3hrs a day M-F) and then Im off out into town to run a few errands and hubbys gonna stay in with the baby. YAY! Free time! LOL. So I will try either the banana or the strawberry shake when i get back.

Have a great day everyone!!

Sounds similar to my order! Tried to order more bars, but it wouldn't let me!

Good for you, you have more willpower than I! I promised myself no scales until tomo, but I did, lol! From now on though, it's once a week on the weigh-in day, and that's it!

Yay, Free time! I was hoping for some today, but hubby is going to be later than expected. Arrrghhh, never get any!

Have a FAB day! :D xxx

Having my banana shake now. Kinda Glad I didnt order more than 1 of these. Its not awful, but it has a funny aftertaste.....like incense-y. lol

After this I will have my 2nd pint of water and then head out to get my eldest at noon.

Lunch today is another shake. Maybe hazelnut or caramel.

Off for a nap! Havent had my shake for lunch yet but Ive had 3 pints of water. Will have my lunchtime shake when I get up. Going to have a protein meal with veg tonight as Ive got no meal packs left. Im having a boiled egg and a bit of fat free cottage cheese with some salad and baked courgette, yum!

Just had my hazelnut shake. Will definitely be ordering some of these next time. Yum! Very nice!

Its 7 mins past 4 and I have 2 pints of water left to get down me. lol.

Then dinner. Then another shake for my "snack" (3rd pack) and possibly a bit of coke zero, although I might have that with my dinner tonight instead of after, since i will have a shake to drink.

Gonna miss my bar tonight :/ lol

Just had my hazelnut shake. Will definitely be ordering some of these next time. Yum! Very nice!

Its 7 mins past 4 and I have 2 pints of water left to get down me. lol.

Then dinner. Then another shake for my "snack" (3rd pack) and possibly a bit of coke zero, although I might have that with my dinner tonight instead of after, since i will have a shake to drink.

Gonna miss my bar tonight :/ lol

I would miss a bar to I'm not sure what to have for dinner might have chicken soup or maybe a chilli I've still some veg to have to only had 100g for lunch.

i had the chili last night. I put in the anount of water they said but i used boiling water...then I let it sit in its water for 5-10 mins to soften up. then I micro'ed it as it said...it was bloomin gorgeous!!!! had it with some broccoli and asparagus

Sounds like your having another great day! :D
I've got two more packs to have, but not hungry at all - going to have to force them down lol!!
xxx

Back