Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning

And what a lovely morning it is......230.8lbs! Just sneaked into 230! wooop! This means so much to me. lol its motivating. it means that i have now coloured in one whole flower and I only have 7 left! it means that my back to basics WORKS. Of course it does. THAT is why I do this in the first place. :)

So I just had my two boiled eggs...because I have to jump in the shower and then set off for the dentist at 9:30. after my appointment i have to go into our town and stop at the post office, Wilko and the bank.

I am so excited you guys. I finally feel like Im actually back. really for the first time since my restart in jan. Im going into newcastle with my girls and 2 expat friends on Wednesay to shop for a new pushchair for zoe and i KNOW theyre going to want to have lunch. And i actually DONT WANT TO. :D hahaha. I will either take a bar or just have a plain salad if that is an option. Otherwise. Im gonna have to bow out. I really dont want to screw up the groove im in. :) Im gonna make and decorate cupcakes for Mal (and the girls) for vday on friday. Im not tempted by the thought of that either. Im officially back IN THE ZONE. haha. It only takes that one little bit of positive reinforcement.

How is everyone else doing? Is it just my diary and people getting fed up and bored with me or is it actually quiet around here lately? lolol :D

So Im off to shower. Pity me and my soon-to-be numb face. I hate that bit the most. Im not scared of dentistry. I just LOATHE the numbness. *whimper*

Food today: (subject to change slightly due to post-dentist mouth situation lol)

Porridge/shake pancakes
spag bol
S&S maple bar
2 eggs

coffee and water

Morning!

Congrats! I love that flower idea -- I'm glad you're still using it.
Meet your friends, bring a bar and have a coffee or tea with them.
Any special ideas for the cupcakes? Did you see the one I shared on FB?

image-4166537620.jpg

That's genius!! Loving the heart shape cupcakes!! Xx

Well done on the 230!!! Ooo you'll soon be in the 220's!! Xx

Well done on hitting 230, it's a great feeling when you get back in that zone xx

Back from dentist and just having my first pack (chili) for lunch. Im so so glad...i had 2 fillings but no pain relief. She said they were kinda superficial and asked me if I wanted to have a go without numbing first...and i said YES hahha. So I had them both done with no numbing. the 2nd one was deeper and did hurt a bit but Im SO glad that its done and Im not numb. lol The pain was worth it. And its gone now :)

So ..having my lunch. Then will have a nap. Hubby had an appointment at the hospital for his monitoring but i got a brainwave and told him i would switch it to next monday as he has a bone scan up there anyway. And he cant be botehred to go today. lol. So I switched that for him.

I am SO in the zone, you guys. I went to greggs and got belgian buns and biccies for the kiddos and hubby. and i got nothing and wanted nothing. i got fruit at the fruit and veg shop and the thought crossed my mind "mmm, swede chips..." but nope. didnt get any swedes. im sticking to PACKS and thats it. its working. im feeling great. IM NOT going to mess it up. I wasnt even hungry today and because i was busy..my mind didnt have a chance to try to tell me that i WAS hungry. so yay! Im having my first pack, as i said...which leaves me plenty for later :) hurray!

how is everyone doing?

those cupcakes are so cute. im gonna see what tabby wants to make. she might want to make heart shaped sugar cookie pops and decorate those. i got some stuff for us to make him a lovely card too :D

hells yeah! back to basics - that's what I'm doing too as my scales are stuck and I'm getting a bit disheartened.

But if I'm totally honest with myself I haven't been 100% this week so 4 packs is the way forward (and one egg...I want a pancake)

let's get those scales on the move :D

haha aww thanks! :) x

It makes things so much easier, sticking to just packs (and my 2 boiled eggs). no thinking about it...just grab a pack out and make it up ...with the exception of the pancakes i make..which require a bit of "cooking". haha.

Anyway..hubby and I are having an issue at the moment and Im not really speaking to him. So of course because Im all wound up and emotional...Im "starving" today. But Im gonna ignore it and start on the water. I had an egg and a coffee and its water and coffee from now until at least 11 :) 229lbs is JUST outside my reach...so if i keep going..i will be there soon. So excited :D

haha aww thanks! :) x

It makes things so much easier, sticking to just packs (and my 2 boiled eggs). no thinking about it...just grab a pack out and make it up ...with the exception of the pancakes i make..which require a bit of "cooking". haha.

Anyway..hubby and I are having an issue at the moment and Im not really speaking to him. So of course because Im all wound up and emotional...Im "starving" today. But Im gonna ignore it and start on the water. I had an egg and a coffee and its water and coffee from now until at least 11 :) 229lbs is JUST outside my reach...so if i keep going..i will be there soon. So excited :D

Awww hugs for the hubby issue.

You are so close -- another 10 zone! Fingers Crossed. I'm going to take a page out of your book and be very strict. Not just low cal, but low carb --

Are you doing any fitness? (Of course you walk loads!)

Nope. No fitness. After the Alia thing...and since my foot is aching so much...Its been really hard for me to do any. And I do walk quite a lot (pretty much 95% of everywhere I go! lol) - I figure that will do for now. Although I have so many fitness things i am actually looking forward to once I get to goal. lol Weird, for me.

I find its not so much the cals that is the thing for me. its the carbs. And keeping it very basic means that I dont entertain thoughts of veering off. If i have an omelette, for instance or scrambled eggs...I want some cheese...and i rationalise..oh its just cheese...no carbs...but then that leads to thoughts of more food and it never ends there. then its veggies with lunch and dinner....etc etc. So i find that if i reel it in and just stick with my packs and boiled eggs (which im happy to eat and actually enjoy with just a sprinkle of salt) - it takes all "options" out...and i dont even think about it because its ALL off limits. :D

I'm with you there definitely prefer not having to think about it :)

But cheese though......lovely lovely cheese.....i'm banning myself from cheese :) I can't be trusted!!

today is going to be a four pack day if it kills me!! *determined face*

Back