Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Carbs and cheese the evil C's. My calories have been low - but my carbs not low enough. :(

Not giving up!

Keep going, mel! :)

So, Lou and I are doing a little challenge for the next month. From today - 11th Feb until the 11th of March - strictly 4 packs and up to 2 boiled eggs (also an egg/egg white to use for making pancakes. we looove our pancakes! lol) and thats it. Gonna see if we can both get one of these elusive "Lose a stone in a month" months! neither of us has ever had one! hahah :) xx

Just went to Tesco at lunch and DIDN'T hit the hot food counter for chicken go me! oh was like, no chicken today and said no!!

Bought a baby dressing gown for my friends baby instead lol it's 101 Dalmatians it's the cutest thing ever!!

Just having mushroom pasta....made watery like soup :)

Still 100% on the new challenge haha :)

I probably could actually!! Clever girl. But luckily she said money is tight and would prefer just having a coffee. Phew! Saved! Im gonna do shake packs as pancakes all day tomorrow and 1 chili pack for dinner. At 13 cals each...if i have 4 shakes and 1 chili thats 65g carbs. Perfect. Just need to double check cals! :)

What flavour shakes do you make into pancakes? I tried the vanilla one which was ok, bit was just wondering what else works?! Xx

Tbh..i used a mint choc shake because thats not my fave flavour and in case it didnt work i figures no big loss haha. It was fine. Probably not my fave but i would do it again. Tomorrow im gonna try banana, strawberry, vanilla and raspberry. Will report back!

Morning!

Keep going, mel! :)

So, Lou and I are doing a little challenge for the next month. From today - 11th Feb until the 11th of March - strictly 4 packs and up to 2 boiled eggs (also an egg/egg white to use for making pancakes. we looove our pancakes! lol) and thats it. Gonna see if we can both get one of these elusive "Lose a stone in a month" months! neither of us has ever had one! hahah :) xx

Fantastic Challenge. I'll bet you will lose a stone in a month (if not more).

Just went to Tesco at lunch and DIDN'T hit the hot food counter for chicken go me! oh was like, no chicken today and said no!!

Bought a baby dressing gown for my friends baby instead lol it's 101 Dalmatians it's the cutest thing ever!!

Just having mushroom pasta....made watery like soup :)

Still 100% on the new challenge haha :)

I used to have a 101 Dalmatians flannel nightgown for me. My DS's bedroom was all 101 Dalmatians and even the family bath was decorated that way. He loved my nightgown. I used to wear it almost every night. I finally fell to shreds (but not before a redecoration into Batman).

Morning!

didnt get weighed today..too much going on.

food today
Grande skinny cappuccino (only 12g carbs and 82 cals!)
chilli pack
shake/porridge pancakes
2 eggs

797 cals 66 carbs

I decided to have a nicer coffee out and drop a pack.

have a great day all :D

Morning!

Morning!

didnt get weighed today..too much going on.

food today
Grande skinny cappuccino (only 12g carbs and 82 cals!)
chilli pack
shake/porridge pancakes
2 eggs

797 cals 66 carbs

I decided to have a nicer coffee out and drop a pack.

have a great day all :D

I do that - have a soy latte and one less pack. Not that I'm being as good as you!

Cool let me know how your experiments go - I reckon the banana one will be nice. :)

I do the same if I'm out - posh coffee and one less pack! Yum :)

Xx

Cliquant..I love the Two Chicks carton is egg whites but I cant find it very easily in these parts. So frustrating! lol x

I have some news...

We are applying for hubby's visa sometime in the next week or so. I have the forms filled in and we just need to get some copies made (which i hope to do today) and we each need some US passport sized photos and then...we shall send it off. *squeal*

Still on the hush hush though, so no mentions on facebook, please. But AAAAAHHH SO EXCITED. lol

So ive spend the morning re-doing the form (ha. i never get it right on the first go. :/ ) and then gathering the documents we are gonna need copies of. Now im gonna go get my shoes on and then get my baby bag packed for the day and head out.

I AM SO EXCITED. (its ages before we would even get it back but still) lol

Cliquant.. its purely egg white. Soo handy. I used yo use it for omelettes when i was trying to stay low carb and llow cal previously.

Lou...im so excited. They will mostly likely just sound american. Zoe does talk much yet so she almost certainly will sound american but tabby sounds english (mixed regions...copies stuff off the telly lol!) So will prob sounds something vaguely like kelly osbourne. Lol

Confession. I suck. We ended up at nandos and i couldnt face chkn so tried for a veggie pita. No veggie but they had the beanie one (howwwvdo restaurants run out of things????) So i had that. Ugh. Mega carb cuz it was chickpeas but linecdrawn. No more plans now. Back to strictly packs!!

Back