Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Hey hun,

Just having a catch up!! Brilliant on the loss and also OMG on the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, totally wow! You have changed so much! Really well done!! And like clinquant says-check out your smile on the last one. And that smile will only get bigger as the weeks roll on and the fresh fat chips away!!

How's the one month of no social activities going?!! ;)

Xx

Morning!

Its going fine. But its only been a week so far! lol. And there is an expat meetup on 7th or 8th March which I am going to. Its dinner out but the place has salad so Im sorted. Im going to have chicken on salad. So far there are 5 of us going with possibly more who are undecided. Excited!

Still waiting for my pushchair to come in and for Fenwicks to ring me to arrange delivery. I want my new buggggyyyyy! lol. Once that is here, it will so SO SO much easier to go for walks with the girls. And the weather should start to slowly warm up a bit. So yay, all around!

Didnt weight...obv. Feel like bloated yuck-monster. Dont want to chance an ugly and wildly inaccurate number on my already hormonal mood. hahaha. So will leave it til Sunday now. (Or TOTM just hurries up and starts, so it can hurry up and finish!)

How is everyone?

Hormonal today.

I feel so down. And on the verge of tears. And so angry and determined (dietwise) at the same time. The depressed part of my brain is like "woe is me, i shall drown my sorrows in 12 big bags of doritos" and the angry side of my bran is like "oh no i will not. IM GOING TO KICK THIS FAT IN THE AZZ!".

And Im also a little lightheaded.

I think i need a nap. lol

:( naughty hormones

To cheer yourself up look at that pic you posted the other day of your progress and imagine what the next picture in the series is going to look like :)

You're doing sooo well let's attack those final 50 lbs together *karate chop*

We're doing it the fastest way...nothing will beat this :) :)

Love u! Xx

Hey hun,

Just having a catch up!! Brilliant on the loss and also OMG on the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, totally wow! You have changed so much! Really well done!! And like clinquant says-check out your smile on the last one. And that smile will only get bigger as the weeks roll on and the fresh fat chips away!!

How's the one month of no social activities going?!! ;)

Xx

Is it bad that my eyes zoomed straight in on the word 'chips' in this post?!! haha x

Photos are great beelishy, what a difference xx

Hahaha. Sillies! <3

Feeling a bit better. I think Im going to finish off my (approx) month's worth of packs and then possibly start back at the gym doing classes at least 4x a week and eating vlcd style with regards to carbs, but much higher cals. So basically keeping away from refined carbs but upping my intake in general. eggs, cheese (a bit), veggies, quorn, lentils (i know...higher carb...but theyre legumes! not rice!) - so we shall see. I havent fully decided yet and i have a while to think about it.

Great idea I was thinking about finding a yoga class....I want to get the weight out of the way before I do any serious exercise otherwise it will just take forever and we'll never get there

Tunnel vision to our goal :)

Morning!"

Still no TOTM. Grr. lol. But Ive sts so far, with none of my horrible pre-totm gain. Or maybe I have gained but i had lost weight so its evened out? Either way..Im very pleased with that. I really wanted to see 225lbs this week but being that its totm...I cant really complain. And I still have until Sunday so maybe I can show at least a 1lb loss for the week. :)

I ordered my free sample of the banoffee porridge that S&S have just brought out. Im so excited. I hope it gets here soon. i want to order more packs. Im actually starting to feel like goal is almost within grasping range!

So I have to go out to the post office today. I will be good to get out and about for a bit - so long as it doesnt rain. its realllly overcast right now...although quite MILD! Ive got the window open letting in the crisp (but not freezing, yay!) morning air. :D

Food today

3x spag bol (god..i have so many of these. lol. but only a few days where thats all i have (packs wise) and then back to having a mix again. whew.)
2x boiled eggs
150g quorn cooked in a tiny bit of knorr powder and chili powder.

Last edited:
The spag bol is my fave savoury too. i just hate that its so much higher in carbs!

I cant wait for the porridge sample to get here! eeeek! haha. i hope its good. im so excited about this. if its good..im going to order a crapload of them and have mainly porridge pancakes! haha

Morning!

Stupid totm has retracted its arrival. Whaaa? But it does feel like its imminent. We'll see. It wasnt due until Sunday.

That said, I weighed today just to check and Im 227.6 Which is a new all-time lowest weight. :D very amazing and im quite happy but i also know that it could easily fluctuate back up so im still waiting til sunday to mentally log it as a loss this week!

Food today:

3x spag bol
3x eggs
1x asda light cheese slice

2 eggs as an omelette and 1 egg boiled as snack later)

cals 800 carbs 64

sorta cant wait until i get through these spag bol days and back to just having 4 packs. not that i dislike the spag bol. just that im having to add in eggs and/or quorn to make up the cals and its hard work. haha i cant be botehred with it.

anyway. so today is gonna be rather uneventful. i might try to clean up the flat a bit. although im feeling bleurgh - tired and crampy and generally run down. HURRY UP TOTM! lol.

I do, however, need DESPERATELY to buy some new knickers. We might go to asda on Monday and I will pick up a pack or two of cheapish knickers to get me through. i havent bought any new knickers..at all during this weight loss journey. so theyre literally sagging off my ar*e. hahah. its not a good look. and now theyre irritating me because the extra material like rubs. ugh. so yeah. need new ones. No idea what size though. I guess I will try on a pair of jeans first and try to figure out my size from that...then buy that size in knickers. lol

Brilliant lowest ever weight and I'm sure there is more underlying that.

I find the search for comfy knickers like the search for the Holy Grail. Although it's amazing how those I thought were badly made because they kept rolling down, don't do it anymore now that there are less tummy rolls. Will be glad to be an old lady and just give up and get the up to the armpit ones - I have a few now anyway.

Lou? nsv? whats that? lol

I dont bother with sexy knickers. Maybe I should! ive noticed a drastic desire to - flaunt is the wrong word - accentuate the fact that i have lost weight. i feel so much better in myself. i still have a way to go..and i know that. but ive been thinking about getting my nails done. still planning my hair cut (if ever get to the goal set of 220lb! lol) and stuff. and i was looking (for knickers) on asdas website and actually saw a dress and was like OMG WANT haha. wahts happening to me? ive always been a fat girl and tried to find my own version of style whilst still keeping myself mainly non-eye-catching. and now...im like WOOO LOOK AT MEEEEE hahahha. its kinda...scary.

anyway.

my porridge came! wowoowoowowowowowowowowowowowowow im stupidly excited. ive switched out a spag bol pack for my porridge and will have it as pancakes tonight for my evening snack..witha coffee. so excited. haha. and also. i got some cheesy pasta packs from a girl i swapped my S&S bars with. i didnt know there were only 13g carbs in it?! so im gonna have that with a palmful of froze veg in it tomorrow, in lieu of one of the spag bol packs. so glad ive got a bit of variation now. lol.

Back