Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Oh. My. God. Pancake HEAVEN. Ive got 2 out of the pack and i just had the smaller one with coffee and saved the other for later tonight. Seriously delish. YAY! now...after tomorrow when i try the cheesy pasta. i will decide what to order. I have a feeling there will be MANY MANY pack of this new banana porridge ordered! *drool* hahah

Hahaha!! Lou!! Oh bless ya xxx

I just woke up to bloody knickers. Totm is baaaack good and proper! (Sorry tmi!). So gross. Quickly tidied myself up and got changed. Gonna try to sneak another hour of sleep. Then will get up and shower. Soooo tiiired.

My laptoo appears to be knackered. Boooooo!

So...a short one. Weighed 226 this morning. Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Also, gonna book hair for a week from monday :)

Food today:

2x spag bol
1x cheesy pasta with a palmful of veg mixed in.
3x egg (2 boiled and 1 scrambled with cheese)
1x slice cheese

Woop. Will i see 225 tomorrow for WI?!?!?! :D

Morning

WI results - 226.2 which is 2lbs off for the week. And its TOTM week. And (I know I know) as great as that is...Im still kinda gutted. I was really hoping to see 225 this morning. And I was soooo close. :( Anyway. yay. or something.

So today will be completely uneventful. lol. I have my shopping being delivered later and then thats it for the day. But tomorrow we are going to asda. Maybe we will go out for a walk today if the weather is nice enough.I havent opened the blinds and curtains yet today so havent looked out.

Food today:

spag bol x2
cheesy pasta x1 with palmful of veg (or possibly quorn chkn pieces)
3x egg
1x cheese slice

TOTM is really heavy today.

Hey girl.
Just caught up after a bit of a break.
Yay to hitting your lowest weight! You go girl!
I love love love the new banofee porridge. I made it into a pancake this morning. Omfg it's like having the actual banofee pie (ish lol)
I shall def be ordering more after I come back from Panama.
Hope all is well with you apart from that.

M x

Hiya M!! When are you going to Panama?

Ive just started the 30 day plank challenge and Im really impressed that I managed day 1 at all. I know its only 20 seconds but i didnt think i could do even that long! Im feeling all empowered and stuff. haha

I would really quite like to just buy a huge box of banoffee porridge and just have 4 a day of those...but it would take me to 72g carbs :/

Afternoon!

Had my 2 boiled eggs and just waiting for the shopping to come. Once its been and I get it put away I will make my pancakes. Im gonna make 2 bigger ones rather than the 3 smaller ones I had been making. That way i can split it and have one now with a coffee and then one this afternoon (in that tricky time between lunch and dinner!) with another coffee. Feel absolutely amazing. We've just checked our savings and we are half way to our pre-move goal as of today, as well. So much goodness today. Back to lowest weight. Savings progress. Sunshine outside!
Its a YAY day, everyone! lol

Whoop! On the all time low and savings mid-point! When do you think you'll hear on the visa application?

Thanks!

So I had my dinner. I measured out everything. I ended up burning (how?!) my swede so didnt have that. But the rest was very yum and i couldnt finish it. Stuffed! I still have a bar for later but hubby and I are gonna watch The Help on nextflix later tonight after the girls are asleep so Im saving it to have while i watch the film :D

It's a fab film. My mom "lived" that -- they were stationed in Mississippi in 1961 and all the officer's wives had "help". She refused even though she had two little ones and was pregnant. She said later - that she was probably wrong not to hire help, but she couldn't bring herself to hire someone at such low wages and would have been ostracized for paying more (plus, they really couldn't afford to pay much more). She hated it there.

My laptoo appears to be knackered. Boooooo!

So...a short one. Weighed 226 this morning. Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Also, gonna book hair for a week from monday :)

Food today:

2x spag bol
1x cheesy pasta with a palmful of veg mixed in.
3x egg (2 boiled and 1 scrambled with cheese)
1x slice cheese

Woop. Will i see 225 tomorrow for WI?!?!?! :D

Congrats! Another new low!

updating my WI results in my siggie so Im just posting these here to save :)

29th Dec - #1 - 240lbs (244lbs 1st jan)
5th Jan- #2 - 236lbs
12th Jan- #3 - 237lbs
19th Jan- #4 - 234lbs
26th Jan- #5 - 232lbs
2nd Feb- #6 - 232lbs (1 feb)

Wonderful progress!

I think i'm the only person that hates the Banoffee porridge

Ban-barf-ee more like!!!! Haha

*swishes scarf over shoulder, exits room*

Xxx

You are not alone -- Banoffee is disgusting.

Morning!

Must get around to actually watching The Help. Tonight. Yes!

So. Today.....225.4! BAM!!

We are going to asda today because I neeeeed knickers and Im not gonna get nice (read as: expensive) ones because I have a long way to go. lol. and bananas and cereal.

And you all know I am completely honest here. SoL the plan is that we are going to asda for those items mentioned above and theres a McDs inside so we are gonna pop over for lunch. That one doesnt do salads so ive worked out my food for today and Im going to have a big mac (but i take out the middle bun and the top meat LOL) and Ive checked on their website and its got 490 cals and 41 carbs (im just leaving the numbers as a whole...it will be less because of how i eat it but thats fine) and so i plugged that into MFP and added a spag bol pack for my dinner tonight and 1 boiled egg to have before i we leave (or later tonight, whichever.) and it all comes to 744 cals and 61 carbs. perfect! I shall chalk it up to a lesson in how to not avoid life after vlcd. I would normally have a big mac and a large fries and a mcflurry and breakfast and dinner and chocolate etc etc etc but that isnt how it will be after vlcd. i cant go through life completely avoiding things....so i need to learn moderation. :D Thats my story and Im stickin to it.

back on it properly again tomorrow, not to worry! :D

Great planning and you can enjoy it without worrying because it fits into your days plan :)

Ooh big Mac.....big tasty is my fave though omg love those little suckers...life McDonalds I don't care what anyone says it's delicious :) we had it almost every lunchtime on our last holiday and I think that's what OH has planned for this year too....I was thinking of having fillet o fish and large diet coke, maybe a salad if they do it but try to not have fries too often. We can always work around it :)

Get me a McDonalds stat!!! This is a medical emergency...fat girl is craving it lol!!!

Xx

Hahaha. Yes. I think thats it. Have fries....or a burger, not both. And tailor the rest of the day around the naughty things and i think it could be ok once in a while! :D

Ive updated my goals. I love ticking them off...WOOOOOO! Im 16st 1lbs now. Almost into the 15s!

Oh God but the fries...I love them hot I love them cold I just love them!!! Hot and crispy, but cold so you can shove more in without burning mouth ;)

And daughters fries stolen out her happy meal are the best...me and son fight over those....

Happy memories haha!!!

Back