been 100% and my scales say ive gained,why

rach1987

hi there, wonder if anyone can help, i follow the ee plan, ive been 100% all week, NOT a *week, and drunk tons of water and hebal fluid loss tablets, and done exercise this week , i know i shouldnt have but i took a peek on my scales and they say ive gained:cry:, i even feel like ive gained, my clothes feel snugg, and i feel very bloated:(

the only thing i have done different this week is been 100% on plan plus the exercise :confused:, ok i have saved my sins for the weekend just gone , but other that that i havent got a clue:cry:

anyone got any ideas?

can u loose more on red or green or ee days?

Hi Rach1987, you say you used up all your syns in one go at the weekend. Is it possible something you ate made you feel bloated? It could be the sudden addition of syn foods to your diet. Hopefully it's just a blip.

Hi Rach1987, you say you used up all your syns in one go at the weekend. Is it possible something you ate made you feel bloated? It could be the sudden addition of syn foods to your diet. Hopefully it's just a blip.
thanx for ur reply slimmingmadhouse. i saved up 40 syns out of my weekly syns to have sum vodka on sat night. im thinkink of changing to red , ive herd people loose good on that plan

I had the exact same problem Rach. My issue looking at it was that I was eating what I had planned rather than stopping when I was hungry. Piles and piles of superfree to go with the free thinking I was being good but at the end of the day if you're eating more than you need that's the problem. Could that be the case with you hun? X

the only thing you can do now is disregard what you saw on your scales and carry on being 100%, what the scales say on wi day is the one that counts. :)

I had the exact same problem Rach. My issue looking at it was that I was eating what I had planned rather than stopping when I was hungry. Piles and piles of superfree to go with the free thinking I was being good but at the end of the day if you're eating more than you need that's the problem. Could that be the case with you hun? X
hi goingtobeskinnysoon, i think u could be right, i do have big portions, ive felt so hungry over the last week, i havent stopped eating, the silly thing is on friday i felt like i was loosing weight, i felt slimmer :confused: , and today , i feel like ive gained , and by my scales i have gained . i should never have peeked :sign0007:

To me it sounds like bloat from the alcohol on Saturday, drink plenty of water as alcohol dehydrates you and your body clings on to the water. You'll be fine come weigh in x

You also say you've drank loads of water and done exercise. If this isn't the norm for you, your body is in a state of confusion right now and could take another week to cotton on to the new routine. Don't worry about a tiny gain or a STS at this point, since your body is still getting used to the changes. You'll have a mega loss next week!

Plus the alcohol definitely didn't help. How was the hangover? Were you grazing on bits and bobs of food?

All I can say is...wait and see and keep at it.

I have a real problem with sneaky weigh ins, I do it a lot and all it does is put me on a bad mood for the rest of the day/week & it's just nor worth it-trust me. Only pay attention to your official weigh in.

I agree with Lisa. I did the same as you the other day - felt slimmer, weighed, had gained and got upset. Take it from someone who used to weigh everyday - don't! Just do it once a week then the day to day fluctuations won't upset you.

Try taking a step back with the portions too. Just coz you CAN doesn't mean you NEED to. Good luck honey! X

I had been showing a two pound gain all week from the day after weigh in and however it happened I showed a pound loss at WI so it all worked itself out eventually! Just because you've got a gain showing now doesn't mean it's a real fat weight gain and losses will show eventually.

hi there, wonder if anyone can help, i follow the ee plan, ive been 100% all week, NOT a *week, and drunk tons of water and hebal fluid loss tablets, and done exercise this week , i know i shouldnt have but i took a peek on my scales and they say ive gained:cry:, i even feel like ive gained, my clothes feel snugg, and i feel very bloated:(

the only thing i have done different this week is been 100% on plan plus the exercise
:confused:, ok i have saved my sins for the weekend just gone , but other that that i havent got a clue:cry:

anyone got any ideas?

can u loose more on red or green or ee days?

5 days into my first week I stepped on the scales at home and I had gained a pound. It put me in a foul mood for the rest of the evening with my poor fella having to bear the brunt of it, so my housemate took the scales the next day and has hidden them in her room.

At weigh in I had lost 4 pounds. I think weighing yourself at home is counter productive because a fluctuation could lead you to think "f*** it, it's not worth it" and result in you sabotaging all your hard work for nothing. Chuck 'em!!!

Have you saved your syns to use in one go like that before? I know it works for some people but it has never worked for me. Hope it's just your scales and it corrects itself for official weigh in. x

You also say you've drank loads of water and done exercise. If this isn't the norm for you, your body is in a state of confusion right now and could take another week to cotton on to the new routine. Don't worry about a tiny gain or a STS at this point, since your body is still getting used to the changes. You'll have a mega loss next week!

Plus the alcohol definitely didn't help. How was the hangover? Were you grazing on bits and bobs of food?

All I can say is...wait and see and keep at it.
hi there xMandyDx ireally hope i get a mega loss next week. thank u for ur comment :)
hangover was bad, but i stuck to plan and ate tons of fruit and veg with tons of water, i had my 3 meals aday and a snack of fruit

Have you saved your syns to use in one go like that before? I know it works for some people but it has never worked for me. Hope it's just your scales and it corrects itself for official weigh in. x
to be honest Pepsi77 this is my first proper week sticking but saving , usually i just have the wine 2-3 times a week and not count it and i loose :confused:

a massive thank u to all ur fantastic comments and useful posts, im making super speed soup as i type , hoping this will help the bloatedness:eek:, and speed my weightloss

Back