been advised by the doc to come off diet whilst i get better

tanya12

:mad: so i have starained my neck n shoulder muscles n dont even know how all i know is im in agony so went doc n doc has asked me to just eat healthy whilst on these meds strong codeine based also anti inflam tabs il be on them for at least 10 days :mad:

this couldnt have come at a worse time as i am feeling strong on the diet now and have a goal in my head n this will really knock me back

Hmm that is odd advice (I take codeine and naproxen daily) but of course listen to docs advice hun

Hope your shoulder is better and your back soon hun Xx

I think that some doctors hate these diets and take every opportunity to tell people to stop them. Just my very cynical view ....

BordersGirl said:
I think that some doctors hate these diets and take every opportunity to tell people to stop them. Just my very cynical view ....

I agree with you best get better soon x

I agree, some Dr's think they are all bad. Although I did see a locum once who had done Lighterlife and whipped out her before and after photos to show me!

Can you try and eat low carb so when you start again it won't be too much of a shock and also you should continue to lose.

thanks girls its already getting me down being off the diet i now have no energy and feel a bit shity :cry:

tanya12 said:
thanks girls its already getting me down being off the diet i now have no energy and feel a bit shity :cry:

Oh dear sorry to hear that

Hope you feel better soon chick x

I hear you, I take dicloflex from time to time with a back problem, they are probably the anti inflam the doc is prescribing. Trouble with them is that if you take them on an empty stomach they can irritate you. Thing is a shake or bar is not an empty stomach and that's what docs don't understand. You could also have a big slice of chicken while taking your meds. I don't have any adverse problems with mine so why don't you try it and just smile at doc after all this is only short term meds that you are taking so any damage is unlikely.

I hear you, I take dicloflex from time to time with a back problem, they are probably the anti inflam the doc is prescribing. Trouble with them is that if you take them on an empty stomach they can irritate you. Thing is a shake or bar is not an empty stomach and that's what docs don't understand. You could also have a big slice of chicken while taking your meds. I don't have any adverse problems with mine so why don't you try it and just smile at doc after all this is only short term meds that you are taking so any damage is unlikely.
thank u so much i have decided that i am going back on the sns plan tomorrow, i was mortified that i have some how gone from 13.13 to 14.8 in 4 days im hoping this is just fluid as all i have been eating is eggs for breaky n chicken salads :sigh: so im extreamly confused as to how i put on that much weight in 4 days seems impossable

im hoping this will correct itself in the next few days as i get my monthly cycle and am back on the dier i have to say though it does make me a little worried about coming off the plan when i reach my target. will let u all know my morning weight xxxx

thank u so much i have decided that i am going back on the sns plan tomorrow, i was mortified that i have some how gone from 13.13 to 14.8 in 4 days im hoping this is just fluid as all i have been eating is eggs for breaky n chicken salads :sigh: so im extreamly confused as to how i put on that much weight in 4 days seems impossable

im hoping this will correct itself in the next few days as i get my monthly cycle and am back on the dier i have to say though it does make me a little worried about coming off the plan when i reach my target. will let u all know my morning weight xxxx

It'll just be water hun and it'll drop off!!! : ) X

Hi Tanya, I'm glad you dropped half pound already, it's a real blow with weight gain. How's the meds going? Take something to nibble and you'll be okay. You can get through this. Hugs

Back