Been asked but still confused

Sharon1970

Can someone clear this up for me please. I have tried reading through posts but there are a few conflicts. I also read the book and that didn't help much either.

I have moved onto cruise.

How much oatbran now? 2tbsps a day?

The muffins I made had wheatbran, are we allowed that now as i can't find that written down anywhere?

Yogurts (don't all groan!) I have been using the mullers vanilla and toffee now I know that isn't strictly allowed but it hasn't affected my weight loss. Also had the activia fat free vanilla. Now can I have anything that is fruit flavoured? I know I can't have it if it has bits in it. If so how many?

Thanks :confused: I have to stick on this phase for a long time so I want to make sure I am doing it right.

2 tbs oatbran

wheatbran 1tbs so ok in muffins

muller toffee and vanilla ok by old dukan ways
activia has some hidden sucrose nasty in it but if your not stalling dont panic limit to one

I second Scrumps's replies. The wheatbran is particularly useful if/when constipated but some find it "can" irritate intestines so stop it if you find you're errrr "loose" ;)

:D

Thanks for this, I was a bit apprehensive about asking what with all the other newbies asking stuff lately and your earlier post

oh and sorry any comments about fruit yogurts? I am sure I read somewhere about having 2 a day? but wanted to make sure before I made that choice

Fruit yohurts are tolerated items which you can have two per day of once in cruise provided you are not stalling. There is a list on the forum somewhere. Tolerated items are really best kept for emergencies though.

Thanks m-mouse :) I am happy with what I am having at the moment its just nice to know that is an option in an emergency as I have to stay on these phase until April

Back