Been away!

Keeping it up the hardest....I find gyms soooooooo boring. My main motivation is trying to prevent loose skin an seems to be working so far......

Ooooofff I no like gyms.... I have a cross trainer and rebounder here thank goodness!

Mine is ladies only which means all the machines suit women for toning etc.....

Oh its like a mini trampoline that you jog and bounce on! LOL! With boobs as big as mine it was DANGEROUS so I decided not to use it till they are a wee bit smaller...

Last edited:
Yes, I've gone from about a 42H down to a 38GG already!!! Eeeeeeep they is shrinking they is shrinking! My fella's gravest concern lol! I would like to end up a 36G absolute smallest. Otherwise I wouldnt feel *right*!

I was a 38 DD and I havent been measured again yet as I have not finished or even got halfway yet but my bras are def alot looser especially around the cup! I dont really want to lose their either but I suppose thats a main fat store!

Speaking of boobs.....I was a 40E...now 36D ( when I got measuerd at the Gym last week I had lost 6 inches from them OMG).......would hate to go below a C cup .....they were one of my best assets.......but they are shrinking fast....I suppose it depends on how much you ultimately loose. My sis is Size 8/10 and is 32 B but wears pushups and looks good.....dont know if i will ever be that size....probably size 12 would be more ideal...

Yup, I wouldnt want to be that thin - I was a size 12 and 8 st 10lb at my very thinnest and actually felt much better when I was a stone heavier... it was a real struggle to keep to under 9 stone. Not going to go for that again I dont think. I'm naturally very curvy lol! however, you never know... I shall stop before the boobs shrink too much!

How tall are you Elle? I am 5 4'.....at my lightest I was about the same...and looked waiver like....I will be happy with being about 10stone....my target weight is 9st 7llb (as I know you can put up to half a stone on refeed)...

I'm 5'5", and I must have had about a 27" waist back then, I just cannot believe it. Seems so weird.... ah well as long as I get my waist back down to about 29-30 I will be happy. always the hardest place to lose it from though isnt it?

Back