Been going so well til tonight :(

kiki7

I've been so good for the first 5 days, until tonight when I've completely ruined everything for myself :(
I had roast chicken & coleslaw for tea, then had some crisps & then some popcorn....and the worst thing is, I don't even know why! I was doing so great, especially after a weekend that included a wedding and a private gig, both places which fed me. And I still managed to lose on this days....
I m the queen of self sabotage & sometimes I'm sure my body & mind just completely work against me!!
I'm going to start again in the morning but I'm so angry with myself right now. I feel physically sick ( I have really bad tummy problems that I didn't have whilst I was sticking to plan), & horrid that I just kept eating :(
I just wish for once I wouldn't mess things up for myself :(
Anyway, had my moan....that's enough of that!
Hope everyone else has managed to stay strong today. Onwards & upwards :)
Xx

You're only human, we all do it.
Totally forget it and start afresh straight away. Might take a day or two for your body to get back on track - but you can do it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MiniMins

Oh gosh! Don't worry too much over it :). We're all allowed to treat ourselves every so often, and I'm sure that no matter how much crisps/popcorn you eat within one night.. It won't cause too much damage :). Just start afresh tomorrow, and DON'T weigh yourself until a few days after! If you find that you did put a little weight on, it will only dishearten you :). So you may as well wait until you've added a few good dieting days on :).

Like the others have said we are only Human and we do slip up but the important thing is learning from it and getting back on plan, you already know that it so wasn't worth it cos you feel so bad, so put it behind you start afresh today :)
Stay away from the scales for a few days if you can and hopefully it shouldn't have impacted too much, you can do this, I always find if I feel I am wavering reading posts on here keeps me motivated.

Thanks guys :)
Was up most of the night with a horrid tummy ache but it's inspired even more to get back on track.
Xx

kiki7 said:
Thanks guys :)
Was up most of the night with a horrid tummy ache but it's inspired even more to get back on track.
Xx

Kiki

We have all been there !!
It's a case of just getting back on it :) hope your ok x

Kiki I was in your boat last week. It was hard and I felt awful for giving up but draw a line under it and move on.
I'm back on day 2 and it's easier than 1st time round.
Stay positive and it's all part of the journey

Xx

Back