Been missing.......

missclare85

Silver Member
Since my bday at the beginning of november.

I had alot of personal stuff all happen at once. Both emotionally and physically challenging. It took me off plan and not in the right frame of mind to do anything.

Anyways tonight im rejoining back to class....ive gone to a diff class i was at before.....the leader i went to she wasnt the best in the world despite apparntly being one of the best.....

When i lost my 7lb in my first week i didnt get as much as a congratulations, same when i lost my 1 stone in 4 weeks, and even after not going to class since 6th November she hasnt txt or rang to see if everything is ok or if i need any help. So im going back to my old leader, who is amazing and every way, i love her to bits, only reason i didnt go back to her was i was working late on a thurs but i dont now so YAY :D

So girls and guys....wish me luck.....its a new year & new start. Whatever damage ive done wont be permenant :)

Yaaaay Good Luck!!

I'm rejoining tonight, the local group in my village was being run by the most boring consultant ever. I left his group and 6 months later joined one in the next village. The consultant there was much better, but i had the same as you an extremely tough time and just couldnt make group. We're not out the other side yet, but i've decided 2013 is all about ME...therefore, i'm rejoining tonight AND found out that the consultant in this village has given up his groups and the other consultant has taken over...yaaaay!

I was going to try and follow plan at home otherwise (as i now cant nake the group i went to before)...so weighed in last Weds in Boots, but i expect to weigh more as this is an evening class!

Hope all goes well lovely! xxx

I just cant follow the plan at home, i kid myself and cheat...and whats the point?! Ill still be fat forever doing that!!!

Aww thanks hun hope all go wells for u 2! Let me know :D xx

Thanks Clare :) and i will do!!

Ive been honest with myself and know I NEED the obedience of the scales in group ha ha....otherwise that extra bit of cheese here, glass (or 3) of wine there creeps in! 0_o ha ha xx

Yep ha ha!!

I'm off to the 5pm group! Bunging Chilli Con Carne and Jackets in the oven for afterwards. xx

Hope it went okay Clare!! I weighed in at 14stone 8.5lbs - happy with that bring on next week! Members in this group are a funny bunch, lots of laughter! :D xx

Snap.....just had my first weigh-in and I'm the same 14stone 8.5lbs.......that was the kick up the ass I needed to be determined to do beat my bad habits

I weighed it at 16st0.5lb that will do me fine as long as i hadnt put my full amount of :)

So heres to a great loss nxt week girls :-D xxx

Snap.....just had my first weigh-in and I'm the same 14stone 8.5lbs.......that was the kick up the ass I needed to be determined to do beat my bad habits

How you doing???

And you Clare?? Hows it going?? So glad initial weigh in was good for you too :D

Ha ha, yeah pretty good too thanks! Having wine tonight though so going to need to pull back on syns a little, although i've not used them all so far anyway! I usually have wine weigh in night, but i didn't. Hopefully it wont hurt!

Made some amaaaazingly tasty Mulligatawny soup at lunch was very filling and REALLY tasty ...just done online shopping for delivery Monday and need to send other half to Butchers for me :D xx

Have u tried cauliflour an cheese soup. Its very low in syns if any at all. I cant stand cauliflour an its gorgeousss xxx

Oooh i dont drink too often...but when i do i go OTT!! So i tend to stay away!! :p xxx

Going to try that next, i bought their little book of soups when i was last a member - i'm just like you not keen on cauli - to me it tastes of NOTHING!!!! xx

I LOVE houmous....mmmmmmm ha ha! Have got everything i need to make it so might give that a whirl too :D xx

Since my bday at the beginning of november.

I had alot of personal stuff all happen at once. Both emotionally and physically challenging. It took me off plan and not in the right frame of mind to do anything.

Anyways tonight im rejoining back to class....ive gone to a diff class i was at before.....the leader i went to she wasnt the best in the world despite apparntly being one of the best.....

When i lost my 7lb in my first week i didnt get as much as a congratulations, same when i lost my 1 stone in 4 weeks, and even after not going to class since 6th November she hasnt txt or rang to see if everything is ok or if i need any help. So im going back to my old leader, who is amazing and every way, i love her to bits, only reason i didnt go back to her was i was working late on a thurs but i dont now so YAY :D

So girls and guys....wish me luck.....its a new year & new start. Whatever damage ive done wont be permenant :)

Similar to me, except I dipped out in October and then mylovely C left my usual class. I have joined a new one in the next town and they are lovely - just different to the one I had been going to. Good luck - we will do it! xxxx

Back