• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been on the site a while...diet starts tomorrow!

welcome, good luck with your weight loss journey and try and think positive, i have had lots of diets that have failed, like giving up smoking it took time.
take each day as it comes and if you have 1 bad day dont beat yourself up over it... get back on track the next day you havent failed cos of 1 bad day, and with every lb lost you will feel and look great witch in turn im sure will boost your confidence .

Thanks for the messages. My will power has been rather good and although I had a couple of pre-arranged meals out, I've still lost 5 and a half pounds in 2 weeks. Can't believe how filling the shakes are. Sometimes get bored of them so swap them for a 200 cal soup. Determined to keep at it!

I am on the same diet, and I'm doing pretty well on it too, the shakes are filling and so far I have lost 6 pounds on it, it's the first real diet I have remotely stuck to and apart from 2 little lapses I have done well on it :)

Hello, welcome and good luck with your journey. I hope your will power stays strong and you have plenty of successful weigh in's. x x x