Been on the site a while...diet starts tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by VodkaVix, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. VodkaVix

VodkaVix New Member

Starting on the Tesco Ultra Slim tomorrow, any hints or tips?
    tried to diet so many times but it always fails... hoping this works for me as it seems very straightforward!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome, good luck with your weight loss journey and try and think positive, i have had lots of diets that have failed, like giving up smoking it took time.
    take each day as it comes and if you have 1 bad day dont beat yourself up over it... get back on track the next day you havent failed cos of 1 bad day, and with every lb lost you will feel and look great witch in turn im sure will boost your confidence .

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Tesco Ultra Slim.

Irene xx

5. VodkaVix

VodkaVix New Member

Thanks for the messages. My will power has been rather good and although I had a couple of pre-arranged meals out, I've still lost 5 and a half pounds in 2 weeks. Can't believe how filling the shakes are. Sometimes get bored of them so swap them for a 200 cal soup. Determined to keep at it!

6. flower77

flower77 Member

I am on the same diet, and I'm doing pretty well on it too, the shakes are filling and so far I have lost 6 pounds on it, it's the first real diet I have remotely stuck to and apart from 2 little lapses I have done well on it :)

7. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello, welcome and good luck with your journey. I hope your will power stays strong and you have plenty of successful weigh in's. x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.