Been on the site a while...diet starts tomorrow!

VodkaVix

Starting on the Tesco Ultra Slim tomorrow, any hints or tips?
tried to diet so many times but it always fails... hoping this works for me as it seems very straightforward!

welcome, good luck with your weight loss journey and try and think positive, i have had lots of diets that have failed, like giving up smoking it took time.
take each day as it comes and if you have 1 bad day dont beat yourself up over it... get back on track the next day you havent failed cos of 1 bad day, and with every lb lost you will feel and look great witch in turn im sure will boost your confidence .

Thanks for the messages. My will power has been rather good and although I had a couple of pre-arranged meals out, I've still lost 5 and a half pounds in 2 weeks. Can't believe how filling the shakes are. Sometimes get bored of them so swap them for a 200 cal soup. Determined to keep at it!

I am on the same diet, and I'm doing pretty well on it too, the shakes are filling and so far I have lost 6 pounds on it, it's the first real diet I have remotely stuck to and apart from 2 little lapses I have done well on it :)

Hello, welcome and good luck with your journey. I hope your will power stays strong and you have plenty of successful weigh in's. x x x

Back