• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been out of touch

Irene

Silver Member
Morning everyone
Not managed to get on site for over a week now - AOL problems - couldn't connect sons laptop so he has been on PC to do his coursework. Have 'jibbed' AOL and now looking for a new provider hope to get sorted asap. Sending this from work so it will be quick!!!!
Really missed chatting etc.
Went to SW class lat night and lost half a pound:eek: and this was after 2 weeks of maintaining and I have been good, bought another CD for 6 weeks and I have decided that at the end of this I will set my target was hoping to lose 10lb to get me to 9 and a half stone but can't see it.:confused:
Going to have another read of book to see if I am missing something.
Speak again soon.
Irene

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Irene, Good to hear from you. Have missed you around the forum.
Hope work is going ok and isn't too manic.
Don't worry if it's going a bit slowly, next week may bring a big drop, but even if it doesn't, it's all going the right way!
Grr to the silly internet providers!!
x

I wondered where you had got to!!

Im with AOL....and when you need help you can understand anyone and they cant understand you!! FFS!

hope your not stressing too much and i hope your writing everything down.

Ruthy xx

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Decided to 'jib' AOL looking to go to BT or Sky. My sons laptop will not work wirless with AOL - I could write a damn novel about the phone calls we have had.:mad: When it is sorted son owes me 'big time' :rolleyes:and I have said I want at least a few hours on the lap top so that I can chat to you all.;)
Irene