Been recommended 'The notebook'

raudi

One Last Time.......
hi all,

Just reaching the end of my 3rd book of the new year, to date i have read

1) Girl with a one track mind - was very good and saucy!
2) My best friends girl - excellent although crying on train from Welling to Cannon St was unfortunate!!
3) I'm just finishing 'The Devil Wears Prada)

So i have been recommended The Notebook, has anyone read this or can recommend any other that i should go for next?

Oooh The Notebook! One of my very very best favourites!:) Loved it. The film was good too, but preferred the book.

Anything by Nicholas Sparks/Sparkes (sp) is good, but this one was the best IMO.

I keep mentioning Running with Scissors. I've just finished it and so sad I've come to an end :( I found it a really good read.

I'm reading The Island by Victoria Hislop and am really enjoying it.

message in a bottle and a walk to remember from nicholas sparks are great too!!! i've read only 3 of his books but he's so good that i want to have a whole collection of his books... otherwise, i would suggest cecelia ahern's books.. really great... and i've read all of jackie collins' books... sydney sheldon's good too... lol.. i just love reading.

I loved the note book and was in tears on train home at the end!

Currently reading second wives club by Jane Moore, then have The Wedding by Nicolas Sparks and The five people you meet in heaven

any others recommended??

I met her today as my school had a signing, I got my book signed :)

Ok after reading The Notebook i watched the DVD.... OMG i was reduced to a complete blubbering mess!!! but i loved the film!

Ok after reading The Notebook i watched the DVD.... OMG i was reduced to a complete blubbering mess!!! but i loved the film!

I have only seen the movie but i love it :). It is one of my favourites and i also end up in tears whenever i watch it. I love the scene on the lake where they ask each other about writing to each other and that kiss, wow, thats romance, lol.

I was thinking about reading the book but i know i will just picture the movie in my head, lol. I really want to read 'The Devil Wears Prada' and 'Memoires of a Geisha' but i saw the movies first. I never never knew they were novels :( until after i saw them on DVD.

Nevermind.

I have read 3 books so far this year:
- Noughts and Crosses (Malorie Blackman)
- The Curious incident of the Dog in the Night-time (Mark Haddon)
- The Time Traveller's Wife (Audrey Niffenegger)

and i would reccommend them all. They are absolutley fantastic!! I couldn't put them down and finished the first 2 books in 2 days and the other in a week.

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie Raudi :)

Hi all you readers, Just found this link

I tend to find an Author I like and then read all the collections particulary liked Lee Child books.
All the Lady Dectective series.The Alchemist most of paul c? books cant remember his last name.
Marion Keyes (all her books) A very touching short story/cd of hers "Life is not a rehearsal".

At present I am reading nearly read all of Nora Roberts writting as J.D.Robb in sequence,in New York which follows her crime solving and her amazing husband.

I will try to get some of your reading suggestions,some i have already read but love recomendations Cheers

Back