Beer Can chicken roaster at M&S

locket

The beer can chicken roaster is back at M&S for only £5.
It's great for roasting chicken without drying out. I love mine and use it at least 3 times a week on this diet. Basically, you rest the chicken on it with a can of something in the cavity. Can be used in the oven or the BBQ (if summer ever comes).
Not the easiest to clean, get the other half to do it, surely he's going to enjoy the chicken too.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow.I've been wanting one of those for a while now.Still got money on my Xmas gift card.:)
I have bad news for you gettingfit, I just went on line to M & S and it says that the beer can Chicken Roaster is excluded from the gift card deal.:(

i couldnt find it on the website - would someone kindly post a link for me please

thanks - i was searching for the bloody thing.....!! :-(

Just a word of advice, the oils etc can still leak through those 2 sliders underneath. I put mine in a roaster when cooking to catch the oils and juices and to stop them from dripping all over me when taking the chicken out. It is yummy though, and chances are, you won't cook roast chicken any other way again.
Let me know how it goes.

Back