Bees' WW Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi everyone,

Thought i would start a WW diary on here to keep me on track, hoping that when i slip up you lot will be able to get me back on track before i do too much damage lol.

I started WW 2 weeks ago, first week i lost 2.5lbs, but this week i STS, i am gutted about this but i only have myself to blame, i kept slipping up and couldnt seem to get bak on it 100% you know the sort of thing, a little cheat here and there thinking that they wont matter but ohhhhhhhhh they so do lol.

So heres my food diary for today.

I am allowed 25 points a day.

Milk 1/2 pint skimmed - 1

Breakfast - M&S count on us sarnie - 4

Snack - WW peanut bar - 1.5

Lunch - M&S sweet chilli prawn salad - 5

Thats wat i have eaten so far today and planned for the rest of the day:

Snack - WW cheese puffs - 1

Dinner - noodles, stir fry veg and Asda good for you sweet and sour sauce - 6
    WW eclairs - 3

Snack - WW caramel slice - 2.5

Snack on through day grapes - 1

TOTAL POINTS - 25

Hopefully this lot will keep me full up lol. Realy dont know why i feel so deprived when i look at that i think it sounds like a gud amount of food and really yummy too, think its just the physcological thingy of being on a diet lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairydust

fairydust Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Heylo!

Keep up the good work, i'm on my fifth week of weight watchers and have lost 8lbs, but i also stayed the same last week so i know how frustrated you feel! If i'm honest with myself though i know it was my own fault so i'm just trying to draw a line and start again. I'm also one for 'it won't matter its only one chocolate bar' etc....and your right in saying it does! Whats your target loss?

4. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi Hun,

ATM i weigh 16st 7.5lbs i would like to get to about 12st 7ish and see how i feel then, so target loss is about 4 st, OMG that sounds so huge lol, oh well slow and steady wins the race..................i hope hehehehe.

What about you wats your target loss?

5. fairydust

fairydust Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I would love to be 10stone 9! that just sounds really nice :) but to be honest if i can get into a size 12 i would be a really happy bunny. I weighed in at my first weigh in at 14stone and am now at 13st 6, so yes slow and steady :) Next week i'm back home from uni so i'll be back walking the dogs and i'm trying to get some swimming in too. What day is your weigh in? I weigh in on a thursday night, so there's still time for loads slip ups haha or lots of good days (fingers crossed!) I just saw on your menu the WW caramel slices oh my they are sooo good! how an earth do u only eat one though lol

6. fairydust

fairydust Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I'll keep an eye on your diary! looking forward to seeing how you get on :)

7. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    good luck hun... umm food sounds great, i love the ww cheese puffs you get so many in there for one little point!
    Do you know the frazzles are only a point too? They're my fav xxx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds like a great amount of food for your points. WW is just brilliant you cant imagine how you can eat so much AND lose lol

9. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

WOW WOW WOW Frazzles 1 point a big wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: I am a very happy bunny now hehehehehe.

It really amazing how much food you get for your points if you choose wisely...................hopefully i can lose something next week hehehehe

10. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi chick and welcomexx

11. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    uuummmm sounds yummy, busy!!!

Hows it going?

12. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    uuummmm sounds yummy, busy!!!

Hows it going?

4 stone isnt loads really, just dont look at it like that - take it in baby steps/ mini goals - your next stone/ your next size - you really will be amazed how quickly you'll get there. When I started I had 7 stone to loose (have now changed that to a total of 7 and a half stone) and I felt completely overwhelmed/ could never see an end to it! - now I've just over a stone to go.

Wait till you see, pet - your shrinking from now on!! x

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

How you getting on loveyxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.