Bees' WW Diary

4busybee

Hi everyone,

Thought i would start a WW diary on here to keep me on track, hoping that when i slip up you lot will be able to get me back on track before i do too much damage lol.

I started WW 2 weeks ago, first week i lost 2.5lbs, but this week i STS, i am gutted about this but i only have myself to blame, i kept slipping up and couldnt seem to get bak on it 100% you know the sort of thing, a little cheat here and there thinking that they wont matter but ohhhhhhhhh they so do lol.

So heres my food diary for today.

I am allowed 25 points a day.

Milk 1/2 pint skimmed - 1

Breakfast - M&S count on us sarnie - 4

Snack - WW peanut bar - 1.5

Lunch - M&S sweet chilli prawn salad - 5

Thats wat i have eaten so far today and planned for the rest of the day:

Snack - WW cheese puffs - 1

Dinner - noodles, stir fry veg and Asda good for you sweet and sour sauce - 6
WW eclairs - 3

Snack - WW caramel slice - 2.5

Snack on through day grapes - 1

TOTAL POINTS - 25

Hopefully this lot will keep me full up lol. Realy dont know why i feel so deprived when i look at that i think it sounds like a gud amount of food and really yummy too, think its just the physcological thingy of being on a diet lol.

Heylo!

Keep up the good work, i'm on my fifth week of weight watchers and have lost 8lbs, but i also stayed the same last week so i know how frustrated you feel! If i'm honest with myself though i know it was my own fault so i'm just trying to draw a line and start again. I'm also one for 'it won't matter its only one chocolate bar' etc....and your right in saying it does! Whats your target loss?

Hi Hun,

ATM i weigh 16st 7.5lbs i would like to get to about 12st 7ish and see how i feel then, so target loss is about 4 st, OMG that sounds so huge lol, oh well slow and steady wins the race..................i hope hehehehe.

What about you wats your target loss?

I would love to be 10stone 9! that just sounds really nice :) but to be honest if i can get into a size 12 i would be a really happy bunny. I weighed in at my first weigh in at 14stone and am now at 13st 6, so yes slow and steady :) Next week i'm back home from uni so i'll be back walking the dogs and i'm trying to get some swimming in too. What day is your weigh in? I weigh in on a thursday night, so there's still time for loads slip ups haha or lots of good days (fingers crossed!) I just saw on your menu the WW caramel slices oh my they are sooo good! how an earth do u only eat one though lol

good luck hun... umm food sounds great, i love the ww cheese puffs you get so many in there for one little point!
Do you know the frazzles are only a point too? They're my fav xxx

WOW WOW WOW Frazzles 1 point a big wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: I am a very happy bunny now hehehehehe.

It really amazing how much food you get for your points if you choose wisely...................hopefully i can lose something next week hehehehe

uuummmm sounds yummy, busy!!!

Hows it going?

uuummmm sounds yummy, busy!!!

Hows it going?

4 stone isnt loads really, just dont look at it like that - take it in baby steps/ mini goals - your next stone/ your next size - you really will be amazed how quickly you'll get there. When I started I had 7 stone to loose (have now changed that to a total of 7 and a half stone) and I felt completely overwhelmed/ could never see an end to it! - now I've just over a stone to go.

Wait till you see, pet - your shrinking from now on!! x

Back